• The KillerFrogs

2019 Baseball Season

ShreveFrog

Not to second guess Schloss -- but here I go. I'd like to see Rizer at the top of the order instead of the freshman Goodloe. Nothing against Goodloe. We need him big time with Brown out. And he had a couple of hits and a BB vs. UTA in his leadoff role. But Rizer has an almost .500 ob% and we know will steal bases. He's a senior. Having him in the 6 hole is not the best use, imo.

Purp

Not to second guess Schloss -- but here I go. I'd like to see Rizer at the top of the order instead of the freshman Goodloe. Nothing against Goodloe. We need him big time with Brown out. And he had a couple of hits and a BB vs. UTA in his leadoff role. But Rizer has an almost .500 ob% and we know will steal bases. He's a senior. Having him in the 6 hole is not the best use, imo.
Brown out?

I think Schloss is still tinkering with the lineup a bit. Once Porter went down I think he had to go back to the drawing board a bit. I wouldn't get too bent out of shape about Goodloe there. If he doesn't perform there others will get a shot quickly.

flyfishingfrog

Brown out?

I think Schloss is still tinkering with the lineup a bit. Once Porter went down I think he had to go back to the drawing board a bit. I wouldn't get too bent out of shape about Goodloe there. If he doesn't perform there others will get a shot quickly.
you realize that Porter's last name is Brown...

Peacefrog

Degenerate
ah - yes - I forgot for a second that I was playing in the world that thinks fart jokes are funny and Tommy Boy is classic cinema...sorry for the lapse
tenor.gif