• The KillerFrogs

the number on nit game attendence is 1,739. do we go over or under?

Eight

the official attendance for the texas - south dakota state game last night in austin was 1,739 which means the drum had to be nothing short of a cavernous mausoleum.

obviously the minister of culture wasn't in attendance and hopefully cdc had a fundraiser to attend, but any thoughts on whether or not the frogs pass that number tonight?

Big Frog II

Watching a little of that game, I would say they had less than 1739 actually there. We will have more than 1,739. Quick turnaround on these games plus the opening round opponents make for bad attendance figures. If we end up playing Nebraska next game, expect a really good crowd.

4 Oaks Frog

Mrs. 4 Oaks said not gonna do it, and I have to work. Wish we could be there, but we plan to watch what’s left of the game once I get home.
GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!
Spit Blood~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]...& Texas u!!

SnoSki

giphy.gif

ATC Frog

Watching a little of that game, I would say they had less than 1739 actually there. We will have more than 1,739. Quick turnaround on these games plus the opening round opponents make for bad attendance figures. If we end up playing Nebraska next game, expect a really good crowd.

I also tuned in for a bit of that game and there was no way there was 1739 people there, even if you included both teams, coaches, support staff, and arena employees.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
the official attendance for the texas - south dakota state game last night in austin was 1,739 which means the drum had to be nothing short of a cavernous mausoleum.

obviously the minister of culture wasn't in attendance and hopefully cdc had a fundraiser to attend, but any thoughts on whether or not the frogs pass that number tonight?
There was a baseball game just across I-35 going on at the same time. Most probably preferred to watch baseball vs Arkansas rather than the NIT.

Brog

It sure looks good from on TV. Family reasons kept me home, but I'm pleased with the way the crowd looks. No question it beats the UT crowd.