• The KillerFrogs

It’s hard to believe.

HToady

Wes,

Symptoms are alway important and should never be overlooked.

Did you have any indications before the day you described above that you might have thought something was wrong but just let it pass? Like spots in your vision or peripheral vision issues, headaches, etc.

My father died of colon cancer, basically by keeping the symptoms to himself, until the damn tumor ruptured and spread cancer all over his body. He had stomach distention, but never said a word.

JogginFrog

Wes, thanks for sharing your journey with this wonderful community you have created. And thanks to those who show their solidarity through encouragement and humor. Never gladder to be part of the KF.c family. Prayers continuing.

Virginia Frog

Life remains an ongoing mystery.....never knowing what surprise tomorrow might hold.....Godspeed, Wes

For the longest time Wes I thought you were a priest.

I guess you are just a Dr Guido Sarducci doppelgänger. (Yes, Dan Quayle, Murphy Brown is fictional!)

Now I know you are just an all-around good guy, and a Frog one at that.

Continued best wishes and hoping for and extra dose of strength to overcome this challenge.

(BTW, did your daughter get to go on a belated honeymoon? I hope so!)

Last edited:

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
For the longest time Wes I thought you were a priest.

I guess you are just a Dr Guido Sarducci doppelgänger. (Yes, Dan Quayle, Murphy Brown is fictional!)

Now I know you are just an all-around good guy, and Frog one at that.

Continued best wishes and hoping for and extra dose of strength to overcome this challenge.

(BTW, did your daughter get to go on a belated honeymoon? I hope so!)
At one time I was in an Episcopalian seminary and wanted to be ordained at least as a deacon. I was never a postulate for holy orders but would have enjoyed traveling down that road. Just wasn’t meant to be. My daughter is leaving on her honeymoon in two weeks>. Better late than never but I am happy she was with me during surgery.

I’m just a Guido Sarducci wannabe

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Wes, thanks for sharing your journey with this wonderful community you have created. And thanks to those who show their solidarity through encouragement and humor. Never gladder to be part of the KF.c family. Prayers continuing.
Thank you so much.Its been a lot of fun over the years

Last edited:

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Wes,

Symptoms are alway important and should never be overlooked.

Did you have any indications before the day you described above that you might have thought something was wrong but just let it pass? Like spots in your vision or peripheral vision issues, headaches, etc.

My father died of colon cancer, basically by keeping the symptoms to himself, until the damn tumor ruptured and spread cancer all over his body. He had stomach distention, but never said a word.
Not reallyAll of this happened in March of last year and started the 19th.In January, I did have temporary loss of vision for about 10 minutes at the most but it returned>. I went o an opthamologist and he said I had an ocular migraine.Never heard of that but they do exist. It was like some pulling down a window screen over my right eye and all I could see was gray cross hatch patterns. It was odd but that’s all I had symptom wise prior o the big one

FrogPreacher

Wes, I served a congregation in the Houston area for a while as an Interim. I have any number of clergy friends in the area. If you are ever at Anderson for an extended time period and would like a clergy visit, just let me know and I know I could give someone a call and they would com see you. Please know you continue to be in my prayers.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Wes, I served a congregation in the Houston area for a while as an Interim. I have any number of clergy friends in the area. If you are ever at Anderson for an extended time period and would like a clergy visit, just let me know and I know I could give someone a call and they would com see you. Please know you continue to be in my prayers.
Will do and MDA just called me. Hope to have an appointment scheduled soon

tcudoc

You’re an inspiration Wes! I am glad I have gone from being an internet friend to, what I hope is, a real friend. Probably time for me to buy you some more BBQ at Miller’s if you are ever in the area again.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
You’re an inspiration Wes! I am glad I have gone from being an internet friend to, what I hope is, a real friend. Probably time for me to buy you some more BBQ at Miller’s if you are ever in the area again.
I’m up for Millers anytime. It’s the best and you are a real friend

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
We choose our paths through the hostile jungle of life. Those paths bring us to where we are. Your choices have brought you into a clearing filled with love, prayers, and good will. You are reaping what you have sown. No one knows where we are headed, but wherever your journey lies you will go there surrounded by the love, dignity and respect you have shown others. God bless you my friend.
Thank you