• The KillerFrogs

Selection Sunday Thread

CountryFrog

Plenty of valid critiques of the way this team played. I said myself that we really didn't earn our way in.

It does seem, though, that lots of people on here didn't watch a single team outside of TCU because we certainly don't have a monopoly on sloppy basketball. Many teams in the tournament that had questionable resumes and played mistake filled games throughout the year.

CountryFrog

We lost to Oklahoma twice.
So, which is it? That we won 39% of our conference games or that we lost to Oklahoma twice?

We also beat Iowa St twice... It's completely reasonable to think that beating Lipscombe would've gotten us over the hump. Maybe it wouldn't have, but there's certainly no one on this board who can say definitively either way.

Jackson

Kinda thought so...because playing with a seven man rotation down the stretch that included three freshman is extremely hard to do. We ran outta gas, ran outta bodies against in the best conf in the country.

We have Fish and Alok and we are a 3 or 4 seed...

Appears few on the Committee agreed with your "best conf in the country" statement.

PurpleBlood87

Kinda thought so...because playing with a seven man rotation down the stretch that included three freshman is extremely hard to do. We ran outta gas, ran outta bodies against in the best conf in the country.

Alok? Guy barely played when he was here.

PurpleBlood87

The best conference that only got six teams in the tournament. I guess the committee didn't see the Big 12 as the best conference.

TX_Krötenechse

Anyone talking about how we got snubbed because this is a business is an idiot. Do you really think a team like Belmont draws more eyes than TCU? Or Texas? Or Alabama? Indiana? NC State? Because none of those teams made it in, either.

LVH

Anyone talking about how we got snubbed because this is a business is an idiot. Do you really think a team like Belmont draws more eyes than TCU? Or Texas? Or Alabama? Indiana? NC State? Because none of those teams made it in, either.

I dont think we belonged

I think UNC Greensboro or Furman should have been in over Temple.