• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Oklahoma State Big Xii tourney thread

LVH

I’m just gonna assume this thread was entertaining.

I actually stopped watching the game with about 10 minutes to go thinking it was in the bag. Was watching the Patriot League final and saw the score come up on the bottom of the screen we were losing 70-68 and had to flip back over.

Froggish

Tell me a reason then that doesn’t have to do with his play?
We are a basketball team with a pea brain IQ...AR drives me nuts and no doubt has the lowest hoops IQ on the team but did you see how bad Noi was over the last 10 minutes? Or what about Bane ? He hit a huge 3 but how about the ill advised dumbass air ball he put up a minute before that helped Ok Light tie it up.

All those things are a result of poor coaching..I like Dixon but he’s awful in meaningful games...

helcap

We are a basketball team with a pea brain IQ...AR drives me nuts and no doubt has the lowest hoops IQ on the team but did you see how bad Noi was over the last 10 minutes? Or what about Bane ? He hit a huge 3 but how about the ill advised dumbass air ball he put up a minute before that helped Ok Light tie it up.

All those things are a result of poor coaching..I like Dixon but he’s awful in meaningful games...
Yeah how dumb was it to call for two consecutive airballs

OmniscienceFrog

The thing is we need to do it from the start. Going from fast to slow in the middle of the game will take you out of rhythm
Yeah, who wants a 15-20 point lead in the 1st half. No, going slow from the start would just mean the game would be unwatchable from the start.

MadFrog

We really do have low IQ players. Single digit SAT talent on this team.

LVH

Yeah, who wants a 15-20 point lead in the 1st half. No, going slow from the start would just mean the game would be unwatchable from the start.

Did you not watch St. Mary's last night?

No idea why so many think slow pace = low scoring unwatchable no offense basketball

Virginia is #1 in NET and KenPom and has the slowest pace in college basketball

MTfrog5

I rest my case with you calling him a pea brained PG. You bring up two bad shots, Banes was late in the clock if I remember because the lack of offense motion because of the player in question dribbling.