• The KillerFrogs

So, are we in the tourney or what?

Rose Bowl

We need Alabama and Creighton to lose. Hogs up on Tide in second half and DePaul needs to win in Omaha. We want Belmont to win tonight. Wofford, Liberty or Lipscomb need to win their tourneys. No one but Utah St or Nevada to win the MWC.

Pharm Frog

We need Alabama and Creighton to lose. Hogs up on Tide in second half and DePaul needs to win in Omaha. We want Belmont to win tonight. Wofford, Liberty or Lipscomb need to win their tourneys. No one but Utah St or Nevada to win the MWC.

Watched DePaul play twice earlier this season. Kinda depressing. I just think college basketball is better in general when DePaul is strong. And I hate their downtown arena. It’s just not the DePaul I used to enjoy watching. Need Marquette to be back in the Top 10 as well.

Eight

Watched DePaul play twice earlier this season. Kinda depressing. I just think college basketball is better in general when DePaul is strong. And I hate their downtown arena. It’s just not the DePaul I used to enjoy watching. Need Marquette to be back in the Top 10 as well.

alumni hall was a hell hole for opposing fans back in the day of ray meyer prowling the sidelines. one of the true home court advantages and when they tapped into that chicago public school talent and had guys like aguirre, dillard, cummings, and grubbs they were tough.

things were never the same when they moved out to the horizon in rosemont

MTfrog5

It’s going to help having NCState and Clemson play each other in the first round. That will knock one bubble team out. Lipscomb needs to win tonight.

RPI/NET is in the 45-50 territory right now, which is squarely in the bubble range.

If we can win the first game in the tourney, RPI/NET should finish the year in the 40-45 range and we will be a 20 win team in the Big 12.

If we get bumped with that resume, it will either mean we are screwed or that there were lots of Conf Tourny upsets in other places.

If we lose and RPI/NET is around 50, I don't feel great about making it. It would take a perfect storm of no upsets in conf. tournaments to help us in.