• The KillerFrogs

Dan Jenkins RIP

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
One of the greatest

What you guys don’t know was that he used to be a regular on Killerfrogs

I always got a chuckle when he posted something and there was always one or two who would challenge what he said...
“You don’t what the hell you are talking about, one guy said to him.

I always wanted to tell that person “you have no idea who you are talking to”, but Mr Jenkins wanted to remain anonymous

Vaya con Dios Mr Jenkins. You were the last of a breed of great sportswriters

tcudoc

One of the greatest

What you guys don’t know was that he used to be a regular on Killerfrogs

I always got a chuckle when he posted something and there was always one or two who would challenge what he said...
“You don’t what the hell you are talking about, one guy said to him.

I always wanted to tell that person “you have no idea who you are talking to”, but Mr Jenkins wanted to remain anonymous

Vaya con Dios Mr Jenkins. You were the last of a breed of great sportswriters
Sad news. Would love to know what name he went by on kfc.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Sad news. Would love to know what name he went by on kfc.
I’m sure he’ll strike me down for this but it was Purple Geezer

It’s been a while since he posted but I think he read it all the time

I had the opportunity to go to his house once because he was having trouble logging on. He basically forgot his password but that office was like a museum of TCU and golf memorabilia. It was incredible and a real treat for me

FrogCop19

Well [ Finebaum ]. Funniest writer I've ever read. "Life it's Own Self" had one of the greatest lines in literary history.

"Sometimes I think T.J. Lambert was right. He always said if women didn't have a [ muschi ], there'd be a bounty on 'em."

Rest well, Horned Frog.

Heardler

I had the absolute pleasure of having two one-on-one lunches with Stan Lee in his trailer on a couple of the Marvel movies I worked on. Arguably, Dan was on the same level as Stan in terms of the impact he had in his field of work. Rest in peace...

Paint It Purple

Rest peacefully Dan Jenkins. Always kinda of wondered what a private sit-down conversation between Dan Jenkins and John Graves would have been like. Sorry to see another of the greats amongst leave.