• The KillerFrogs

PGA Tour star Jon Rahm at TCU this week...

Limp Lizard

Saw her up close at Colonial a couple of years ago...Damn!

Also what a great random publicity piece for TCU. Wonder if they got him to talk to/spend some time with the golf team?

I’ve heard from a very credible source that Jon Rahm is an even bigger cry baby [ hundin] than the media makes him out to be...A story (told to me by someone actually on the 18th green after an NCAA tournament round) that another, prominent future PGA player, refused to shake his hand...and instead said, “I hope I never have to play another round with your [ $%^& ] ass again”

Ron Swanson

I’ve heard from a very credible source that Jon Rahm is an even bigger cry baby [ hundin] than the media makes him out to be...A story (told to me by someone actually on the 18th green after an NCAA tournament round) that another, prominent future PGA player, refused to shake his hand...and instead said, “I hope I never have to play another round with your [ $%^& ] ass again”
Food for thought.... I’d hate to be judged forever by the world based on how I acted in college.

He could be a shiphead for life, I don’t know, or maybe he was just an immature kid.

flyfishingfrog

So he is roommates with a [ profanity ]?
I can't imagine a much worse roommate than DeChambeau - he has got to be a total beating with all that linear thinking, OCD bullcrap. I imagine his sock drawer is perfect and his bathroom looks like the physics lab from Real Genius...and there is probably literally no food in the kitchen that he contributed to getting but he eats it all.

frogs9497

I can't imagine a much worse roommate than DeChambeau - he has got to be a total beating with all that linear thinking, OCD bullcrap. I imagine his sock drawer is perfect and his bathroom looks like the physics lab from Real Genius...and there is probably literally no food in the kitchen that he contributed to getting but he eats it all.

And he probably sports the Smew gear way too much.

Limp Lizard

Com'on that is a great thing for this video to be out there.
tenor.gif