• The KillerFrogs

Another update

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
This is one for the books

Over the weekend, I lost my hearing.

I can hear sounds but they sound tinny and electronic. Its difficult to understand what someone tells me unless I can see them speak and then I have try to reconstruct what they are telling me.

Not sure if this has anything to do with the new tumor but good Lord why me? Who did I piss off?

frogs9497

I can hear sounds but they sound tinny and electronic. Its difficult to understand what someone tells me unless I can see them speak and then I have try to reconstruct what they are telling me.

Not sure if this has anything to do with the new tumor but good Lord why me? Who did I piss off?

Maybe the meds?

I sometimes feign hearing loss. Works well sometimes.

Purp

That's terrible news Wes. On the bright side, now you have an airtight excuse for your wife.

netty2424

Obviously UT trying to take you down.

Jokes aside, hang in there Wes!

HFrog1999

Good Grief that’s terrible. I hope you can get some relief soon.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Well, this sucks.
Let us know what the doctors say about it.
Thoughts and prayers continue.
Thanks and it does suck

I’m not sure what to do other than wait until I can see the doc and read a book. It’s too frustrating to try and watch TV