• The KillerFrogs

Justin Rogers throw

Purp

Walking into the basketball game today I saw Reagor lacing up his cleats and our new punter was out there kicking balls into stiff winds. I guess they were travelling 45-50 yards, which is damn impressive into that wind. That throw was into the same wind. Really impressive.

I bet this was going on during the basketball game.

asleep003

Walking into the basketball game today I saw Reagor lacing up his cleats and our new punter was out there kicking balls into stiff winds. I guess they were travelling 45-50 yards, which is damn impressive into that wind. That throw was into the same wind. Really impressive.

I bet this was going on during the basketball game.

What's impressive, is they were out there during the BB game ….

No doubt, Rogers is an immensely talented individual. The only question that remains centers around his

mobility and vulnerability as an aftermath of the injury that occurred in high school. Hope springs eternal!

Actually that video is very alarming !!
If you know what you are looking at you can clearly see he still has drop foot.

If you slow down the video to super slow speed the very last step he takes with his bad foot (right foot) his step isn’t natural and his toe drags. Not clearly seen by your average Coach potato fan who is easily fooled and distracted by the pass but to the trained eye concentrating on right toe movement during a normal stride, drop foot is still present which is ominous a year and a half after months the injury.

Anyone know how far this is? I know it doesn’t prove he is back, but it’s pretty damn impressive

Quite ALARMING videos actually