• The KillerFrogs

DMN: Completion date for TCU football stadium expansion could be delayed, athletic director says

Froginbedford

CDC bringing the heat for a cut Showgirl you say. Man...I could imagine what UT has enabled him to do to knock OU off the Big XII perch.

Regardless, I think Gary has something this coming fall that all the fans in purple will be excited to watch.

Question... If TCU wins the Big XII in football outright in 2019, do we end up jumping both OU and Texas in football recruiting ranking and cement our athletics future through 2024?

No....

DixieFrog

Ticket Exchange Pass
Can verify a 3rd time he snaps..... when the Showgirls cut the daughter of a high dollar donor who doesn’t deserve to be on the squad but CDC wants to keep said donor happy. And when I say “snapped”...... he SNAPPED. The exact word used was “terrifying”.

99.9% of the time when you snap you lose. There is nothing worse than a customer trying to bully or threaten a professional when there is a valid reason for the delay.

Brog

It was good to see that they were out there working yesterday when the BB game was going on. But sure looks like they've got a lot to do before getting to the inside work.

4 Oaks Frog

Seems like a whole lot of to-do about a handful of seats that will ultimately end up being sold on Stubhub to fans of the opposing team. Personally, I can’t give two rips about when any of it is completed. Why not spend that money on a better score board and sound system for all fans to enjoy? I just want to know where my brick will be after all is said and done. Just sayin...
GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

Pharm Frog

Seems like a whole lot of to-do about a handful of seats that will ultimately end up being sold on Stubhub to fans of the opposing team. Personally, I can’t give two rips about when any of it is completed. Why not spend that money on a better score board and sound system for all fans to enjoy? I just want to know where my brick will be after all is said and done. Just sayin...
GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!!

When we were at the OU BB game, the whole Jumbotron had been dismantled at ACS

BoondocksFrog

CDC bringing the heat for a cut Showgirl you say. Man...I could imagine what UT has enabled him to do to knock OU off the Big XII perch.

Regardless, I think Gary has something this coming fall that all the fans in purple will be excited to watch.

Question... If TCU wins the Big XII in football outright in 2019, do we end up jumping both OU and Texas in football recruiting ranking and cement our athletics future through 2024?

No. Without a time machine, we can’t change the fact that we will always have to work harder and smarter than OU & UT. Even with a Big 12 Championship win, we aren’t going to out recruit UT...ever.

YA

GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!!
We are getting a new scoreboard and sound system out of these upgrades

Hell Sent Frog

Yet some contractors still routinely over-promise and under-deliver. Often, the bigger the shop, the bigger the problem.

The large blue chip contractors like the ones TCU uses did not get where they are by delaying themselves. Most delays outside of weather are the fault of the owner of what is being built (changes, design modifications, extra work orders, etc.).
Successful General Contractors retain the best construction claim lawyers and almost always come away getting paid something in their claim disputes.
I'm sure TCU did not get where they are without having a policy of trying to work with it's contractors

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
They probably drilled a support pillar right through the middle of "Long Live the University Pub!" group...

frogs9497

Walked by this morning to see first-hand the progress being made. It may be a while.

j9deu4dpguey.gif