• The KillerFrogs

Obama Ref bringing his gas can to the AAF....

tcudoc

“Read my lips. No roughing the kicker”
-George HW Bush

“Mission accomplished. That’s a touchdown.”
-GWB

“Ask not what the targeting penalty will do for you, but ask what you can do for the targeting penalty.”
-JFK

“Four scores and seven beers ago, our fathers brought forth a touchdown”
-Lincoln

“Does it seem too cold and rainy to be playing a football game today??”
-William Henry Harrison

Last edited:
“Read my lips. No roughing the kicker”
-George HW Bush

“Mission accomplished. That’s a touchdown.”
-GWB

“Ask not what the targeting penalty will do for you, but ask what you can do for the targeting penalty.”
-JFK

“Four scores and seven beers ago, our fathers brought forth a touchdown”
-Lincoln

“Does it seem too cold to be playing a football game today??”
-William Henry Harrison
No Taft or Cleveland quotes? #disapointed

HFrog1999

Read My Lips, No New Penalties!

ParallelActualChihuahua-max-1mb.gif

Zubaz

Don’t get your hopes up. This is probably just a little part time money on the side. These all appear to be college refs, at least the ones I’ve seen so far.
The AAF views itself as a development league, and an opportunity to show their skills in a way that gets them noticed by the NFL. I would imagine that goes just as much for the refs as it does for the players. Most likely your right, but I would imagine that his goal would be to get to the NFL.

Volare

The AAF views itself as a development league, and an opportunity to show their skills in a way that gets them noticed by the NFL. I would imagine that goes just as much for the refs as it does for the players. Most likely your right, but I would imagine that his goal would be to get to the NFL.

Given the [ Finebaum ] show the NFL refs produce on a weekly basis, he would fit in perfectly.