• The KillerFrogs

Have you downloaded the Riff Ram App?

Chongo94

Neat app, I’ve enjoyed it. KTCU’s on the other hand...ridiculous. They haven’t “updated” their app in forever so it doesn’t even work anymore with the latest iPhone os stuff. Annoying.

netty2424

I’ve been on the app for several seasons now and it’s pretty good. Definitely needs more resources thrown at it. Maybe I’m missing it, but it doesn’t have current player/team stats. Only shows the previous seasons information, which is minimal. Maybe I’m missing it, but haven’t seen it. Also went to look up Lat Mayen’s height the other day and it didn’t list it on the players profile, or any player for that matter.

I jump on it often primarily for schedules and game times, but it’s definitely a work in progress.

narly1

Tried it last basketball game to do the light show, but my Moto G4 never responded, but that might be me? I'm lucky i can turn the thing on.

FrogAbroad

Works great for me on my Android tablet, fair on Android phone. Overall l'm pleased with its performance. It doesn't have every last bell and whistle imaginable but it sure beats the stuffin' out of the old FrogVision.

Thanks, Ryann, for your recommendation.