• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Nothing was worse than when the Black Eyed Peas did it. This one wasn't that bad. I get that Adam Levine comes across as a little [ hundin] but Maroon 5 is good and their performance was tolerable.

I'd love to see Foo Fighters or Panic! at the Disco next year. But it's in Miami so I'm sure they'll have Pitbull or Gloria Estefan or something.

nwlafrog

Nothing was worse than when the Black Eyed Peas did it. This one wasn't that bad. I get that Adam Levine comes across as a little [ hundin] but Maroon 5 is good and their performance was tolerable.

I'd love to see Foo Fighters or Panic! at the Disco next year. But it's in Miami so I'm sure they'll have Pitbull or Gloria Estefan or something.

I just thought the meme was funny so I shared. Maroon 5 is too easy to ship on. Similar to Creed and Nickleback. Everyone knows their songs and may actually jam a few of them, but in the end.... it’s darnin’ Adam Levine, Scott Stapp and the goofy “look at this photograph” dude.

But, hey.... At least none of those artists are as bad as Luke Bryan or FGL’s.

Last edited:

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Just get her all the vaccinations, it’s mind-boggling how one wrong article years ago that has been thoroughly & repeatedly disproven by science & medical peer review continues to brain-wash good people into scaring their kids away from proven simple treatments for God-awful, painful, preventable diseases.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Just get her all the vaccinations, it’s mind-boggling how one wrong article years ago that has been thoroughly & repeatedly disproven by science & medical peer review continues to brain-wash good people into scaring their kids away from proven simple treatments for God-awful, painful, preventable diseases.
Uh, does nobody listen to Jenny McCarthy?

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Just asking, not sure how even I feel about this question. But how do y'all feel about making it so that knowingly spreading false health information that can affect the public - radium is a miracle cure, olive oil cures cancer, you can pray the AIDS away, vaccines are bad b/c of autism etc. - a punishable offense?

Purp

Just asking, not sure how even I feel about this question. But how do y'all feel about making it so that knowingly spreading false health information that can affect the public - radium is a miracle cure, olive oil cures cancer, you can pray the AIDS away, vaccines are bad b/c of autism etc. - a punishable offense?
I'll never trust any government enough to decide what is true and false in this or any other context. I don't even trust my HOA government. Darn those people.

PO Frog

May already be a criminal offense of fraud considering you put "knowingly spreading false information". Depends on additional factors but you run up against the first amendment if you're just talking about people that believe and spread dumb ideas.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
May already be a criminal offense of fraud considering you put "knowingly spreading false information". Depends on additional factors but you run up against the first amendment if you're just talking about people that believe and spread dumb ideas.
Good thoughts. I suppose some of this falls under potential civil law too, if someone sells you a treatment which results in damages

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I'll never trust any government enough to decide what is true and false in this or any other context. I don't even trust my HOA government. Darn those people.
So much this. The FDA approves drugs that are terrible for us all the time. But eastern medicine, etc is laughed at. There’s a happy medium but it isn’t coming from profit motivated corporations (generally) and (generally) corrupt bureaucrats.