• The KillerFrogs

Is this the trim on our new uniforms?

Eight

The frogskin was cool up close but looked like camo PJ’s at a distance. Glad to see those go. I like these much simpler classic look uni’s better.

similar to the basketball uniforms.

tex schram was very keen to how the cowboys' uniforms looked on television as opposed to how they looked in person in his efforts to create the national brand.

those small patterns and details get lost at times and i think these new uniforms are a very clean look with patterns and details they are easy to see and identify

Boomhauer

The scales remind me of Oregon's feathers. better than the camo, but i am pretty meh on them.

770fab9fb33cb4450e6f5610feef849d--sports-uniforms-football-uniforms.jpg

MTfrog5

Meh. Colors are nice and clean but that crap around the neck has got to go.
I’d take that on every uniform over the “frogskin” camo look. FWIW I’ve already had a bunch of my buddies from other schools text me talking about how much they like these uniforms

MinFrog

the points are a unique, definitive physical trait of the horned toad unlike the feathers on a duck. a number of fowl have feathers, but how many reptiles have a ring of spikes around the neck and outer body?

1200px-Horned_lizard_032507_kdh.jpg

How many people are aware what a horned frog looks like and that they have spikes around their neck? Some people know they shoot blood out of the eyes, but I am guessing 0 out of 100 people are aware of the spikes.

TooColdU

Really love the white uniforms. Definitely an upgrade to our previous set. I wish the black and purple jerseys had contrasting spikes instead of having the same color.

The purple jersey with black and white/grey spikes would’ve looked much cleaner.

Eight

How many people are aware what a horned frog looks like and that they have spikes around their neck? Some people know they shoot blood out of the eyes, but I am guessing 0 out of 100 people are aware of the spikes.

i would guess that number is a bit higher, me, someone on the nike design team, someone in our athletic department, people who saw the video of the horned frog statue etc.....

hell, we are the school that clings to a cheer that i never heard once during my time on campus because it is a tradition and yet a uniform that pays tribute to to the freaking physical trait that gives the horned toad its name and you correlate that with duck feathers.

url

Last edited: