• The KillerFrogs

2019 Recruiting Thread

neutral observer

I was expecting an update Monday evening from our guy who is close to the Barlow family but he just informed me of a very important update to Darwin Barlow’s recruitment as of right now which all of you will enjoy.

Barlow’s family told the Coaching Staff of the University of Minnesota not to come for a Monday evening home visit. Darwin Barlow and his family have made it known to everyone of interest as of this weekend that Darwin will be signing his LOI with TCU. According to a family member Minnesota was the last true pursuer of Darwin which the family had serious interest in but Darwin made it known to Minnesota it would be a trip wasted.

Duggan
Foster
Barlow.

That’s a Big 12 Championship winning Offense in 2 years.

God bless Texas.
God bless TCU.

Peace out.
Uh rah!

I was expecting an update Monday evening from our guy who is close to the Barlow family but he just informed me of a very important update to Darwin Barlow’s recruitment as of right now which all of you will enjoy.

Barlow’s family told the Coaching Staff of the University of Minnesota not to come for a Monday evening home visit. Darwin Barlow and his family have made it known to everyone of interest as of this weekend that Darwin will be signing his LOI with TCU. According to a family member Minnesota was the last true pursuer of Darwin which the family had serious interest in but Darwin made it known to Minnesota it would be a trip wasted.

Duggan
Foster
Barlow.

That’s a Big 12 Championship winning Offense in 2 years.

God bless Texas.
God bless TCU.

Peace out.

I'll take it. Great news! Go Frogs!

SuperTFrog

So freaking excited to get Barlow. Now someone should quote all of posts that Joe made alluding to the fact that Barlow wasn’t going to sign with TCU.

Eight

"our guy"

triple j if that is who you truly are, this guy was always yours whether they exist or not.

your whole shtick reminds me of that crappy mcconaughey movie my wife had me take her to yesterday

netty2424

If in fact it works out this way, Barlow is probably thrilled some dude that claims to know a family member is stealing his thunder by announcing his decision on a TCU fan board.

Nice work joe. Nice work.

Bob Sugar

Every year right before and after signing day this thread or board becomes fixated (I'm guilty too)...on 1 or 2 potential targets that remain unsigned/uncommitted.

One year it was Mack, one year it was Sci Martin...this year was Barlow. Who were some others???
Greg Townsend

NYC Horned Frog

I’m really really really really close to his family. Don’t sleep on Nebraska. Write that down.

Do I write it down now, or in real time?

time-is-a-flat-circle-gif-8.gif