• The KillerFrogs

2019 Recruiting Thread

Bill Bozeat

One of the more pathetic things I’ve ever seen. You know what I do for a living..... I made a phone call from the couch in my hotel room immediately after seeing that. You can guess who I called, what I said, and what the result was.
You called Dominos
Ordered Meat Lovers pizza with Onions
It came in 20 minutes and you ate the whole thing

asleep003

I'm pretty sure Mack has not thought about TCU for a second after his recruitment finished. I'm almost positive he has no idea who Karter is, nor does he care.

You're probably right... that fact that we curb stomped a ranked SEC team in the NY6 Bowl, didn't encourage him to go TCU, so ur right … or was it our workout program.

a) Mack would have never noticed what 1 of his top Choices did during his career..
b) Never paid attention to other Texas Schools, that Aggie was never the best of.
c) Sure he didn't notice Frogs finished top 10 twice during his career...
d) His Aggie team finished in the top 25 only once, unable to breaking the top15.
e) Also his Aggie went 1-3 in Bowl games during his time while Frogs went 3-1.
f.) That his SEC went 1-3 against the B12 in 2018.
g) Wouldn't have notice Aggie loss in the 2016 Texas bowl to mid tier B12 KSU.
h) That Aggie's best season was still ranked 7 spots behind UT.

Yep, sure he was oblivious to any of that, even though he grew up in Texas. Maybe his last year might have little notice... but those first 3 years.?. hummm.

Last edited:

Raw Frog

You're probably right... that fact that we curb stomped a ranked SEC team in the NY6 Bowl, didn't encourage him to go TCU, so ur right … or was it our workout program.

a) Mack would have never noticed what 1 of his top Choices did during his career..
b) Never paid attention to other Texas Schools, that Aggie was never the best of.
c) Sure he didn't notice Frogs finished top 10 twice during his career...
d) His Aggie team finished in the top 25 only once, unable to breaking the top15.
e) Also his Aggie went 1-3 in Bowl games during his time while Frogs went 3-1.
f.) That his SEC went 1-3 against the B12 in 2018.
g) Wouldn't have notice Aggie loss in the 2016 Texas bowl to mid tier B12 KSU.
h) That Aggie's best season was still ranked 7 spots behind UT.

Yep, sure he was oblivious to any of that, even though he grew up in Texas. Maybe his last year might have little notice... but those first 3 years.?. hummm.

Now, can Mack get back to his waffles?

Punter1

Every year right before and after signing day this thread or board becomes fixated (I'm guilty too)...on 1 or 2 potential targets that remain unsigned/uncommitted.

One year it was Mack, one year it was Sci Martin...this year was Barlow. Who were some others???

Joe2001

I was expecting an update Monday evening from our guy who is close to the Barlow family but he just informed me of a very important update to Darwin Barlow’s recruitment as of right now which all of you will enjoy.

Barlow’s family told the Coaching Staff of the University of Minnesota not to come for a Monday evening home visit. Darwin Barlow and his family have made it known to everyone of interest as of this weekend that Darwin will be signing his LOI with TCU. According to a family member Minnesota was the last true pursuer of Darwin which the family had serious interest in but Darwin made it known to Minnesota it would be a trip wasted.

Duggan
Foster
Barlow.

That’s a Big 12 Championship winning Offense in 2 years.

God bless Texas.
God bless TCU.

Peace out.

zfrawg

I was expecting an update Monday evening from our guy who is close to the Barlow family but he just informed me of a very important update to Darwin Barlow’s recruitment as of right now which all of you will enjoy.

Barlow’s family told the Coaching Staff of the University of Minnesota not to come for a Monday evening home visit. Darwin Barlow and his family have made it known to everyone of interest as of this weekend that Darwin will be signing his LOI with TCU. According to a family member Minnesota was the last true pursuer of Darwin which the family had serious interest in but Darwin made it known to Minnesota it would be a trip wasted.

Duggan
Foster
Barlow.

God bless Texas.
God bless TCU.

Peace out.

thank goodness. now I can rest easy and no longer need to fret over these real time updates.

Salfrog

Tier 1

Duggan
Foster
Barlow.

God bless Texas.
God bless TCU.

Peace out.

Oh crap, we're screwed! This means for sure he is going to sign with someone else!

Moose Stuff

Duggan
Foster
Barlow.

God bless Texas.
God bless TCU.

Peace out.

The amusing part of this is that you made 15-20 posts of varying degrees of negativity on this issue only to come to the same conclusion that Jeremy has been telling everyone from day 1.