• The KillerFrogs

2019 Recruiting Thread

tenor.gif
Dude evidently thinks it’s a contest

Bill Bozeat

I took a shot at your post because what you posted WAS the opposite of what he posted, and clearly I’m not alone in noticing that. You obviously have access to 247, go read it yourself.

Don't worry Moose. Joe is either Baylor Dan, Rosie O'donnell, or Steele. Either way, dont let the quicksand suck you in.

Joe2001

Seems early on his family was pro-TCU. What has changed in your opinion?

If you remember, when I first started posting the info from the person who is close to Darwin, we didn’t have the info on why family was steering Darwin away from TCU. But it turns out it was for multiple reasons that all added up. Patterson’s relationship with the Barlow’s is pretty thin. And if you know the Barlow’s this is important. What offense and how important Darwin would be to the offense has the Barlow’s looking for alternatives. Location is the least important factor in their decision making process. This is a wide open race for Barlow with TCU now trailing a bit according to the person who is close to Darwin.

netty2424

If you remember, when I first started posting the info from the person who is close to Darwin, we didn’t have the info on why family was steering Darwin away from TCU. But it turns out it was for multiple reasons that all added up. Patterson’s relationship with the Barlow’s is pretty thin. And if you know the Barlow’s this is important. What offense and how important Darwin would be to the offense has the Barlow’s looking for alternatives. Location is the least important factor in their decision making process. This is a wide open race for Barlow with TCU now trailing a bit according to the person who is close to Darwin.
Trailing to program that has no offensive coordinator? Yet how he’s used in the offense is important and as a result, USC is in the lead here? Doesn’t add up.

AroundWorldFrog

Wait, so the offense is important. Yep, the first thing I would do then is visit a school where the HC is likely gone next year and the last OC lasted about 2 days. Makes sense.

TAINTed frog

Oh for f**** sake, this bit is just a god damned game of telephone?! SMH

Joe2001

LMAO..... I never said that wasn’t possible. What I’ve said all along is that the info you’re giving out is simply a perverted version of what Jeremy posted about an hour prior. Anyone who’s been paying attention for the last 6 weeks knows it’s entirely possible Darwin doesn’t sign with TCU. And what do you know, the guys who says he doesn’t have access to what Jeremy is posting actually DOES have access.

So if I give out info from this guy which is similar to Jeremy’s info, or when I give out info which is opposite info from Jeremy, you are going to [ hundin] about it either way.

So you are just a [ hundin] who likes to [ hundin].

Now I understand you.

I won’t pay attention to you.

flyfishingfrog

So a guy who the offense and his role in it is important is going to pick a school that has no OC, no offensive scheme currently and is a year away from a new HC or a program that hasn’t been in the top 50 in offense over a decade, was basically 100 last year, worse rushing wise and also has a coach on the hot seat except even their AD knows no good coach wants the job?

Yeah - makes total sense...

BankerFrog

Who t
So if I give out info from this guy which is similar to Jeremy’s info, or when I give out info which is opposite info from Jeremy, you are going to [ hundin] about it either way.

So you are just a [ hundin] who likes to [ hundin].

Now I understand you.

I won’t pay attention to you.

Who tf cares, y'all are arguing about the dumbest thing in the world. Just focus on actual players we are recruiting. Go blog about your petty fights elsewhere, no one here cares.