• The KillerFrogs

Jaylen Fisher transferring?

Zubaz

SMU should be included in a response to that tweet. I’d be willing to bet they would have that tweet deleted fairly quickly with their name attached to it.

Would love for that POS to be exposed publicly, whoever is behind the twitter handle.
It's Barstool. Edgy bro-takes is their schtick. It's why they got fired from ESPN literally hours after it was announced they were doing a show.

Zubaz

I’m familiar. But it wouldn’t take much for SMU to have that deleted.
Are the schools affiliated with their respective Barstool accounts? I always assumed they were fan run, like a beat reporter more than an actual affiliation. Could be wrong there, but if that's the case not sure there's much SMU can do, is there?

netty2424

Are the schools affiliated with their respective Barstool accounts? I always assumed they were fan run, like a beat reporter more than an actual affiliation. Could be wrong there, but if that's the case not sure there's much SMU can do, is there?
They’re run by students, or at least portrayed to be run by students.

Regardless, they’re using SMU’s name in the handle. I can assure you if there were certain discrimating, derogatory, or racist remarks tweeted with that name in the handle, SMU would step in.

EUROFROG

I have enjoyed watching JF during his time at TCU. Everyone is looking for some sort of reason he is leaving. I have absolutely no knowledge of any of his thoughts behind this. So, my 2 cents is this:

When he came here he was a very highly rated point guard. His first two years he seemed to be co- point guard with AR. I don't know his stats, but it seemed that he was a turnover waiting to happen. Loads of drives with passes going to nobody. I attributed this to youth and inexperience at this level of play. This year he was firmly in the #2 spot with AR taking firm control at the point. JF became a much bigger scoring threat with his developing 3 pt shot. The whole team has been much better with AR at point. Is it possible that JF, as much as I like his development, always felt that his desire was to be a point guard and be in control of the team on the court? Even now KD seems to be grooming to be the point next year so Fisher saw the writing on the wall that he would never be the point guard he wanted to be here? Again, this all pure speculation on my part.

4th. down

I have enjoyed watching JF during his time at TCU. Everyone is looking for some sort of reason he is leaving. I have absolutely no knowledge of any of his thoughts behind this. So, my 2 cents is this:

When he came here he was a very highly rated point guard. His first two years he seemed to be co- point guard with AR. I don't know his stats, but it seemed that he was a turnover waiting to happen. Loads of drives with passes going to nobody. I attributed this to youth and inexperience at this level of play. This year he was firmly in the #2 spot with AR taking firm control at the point. JF became a much bigger scoring threat with his developing 3 pt shot. The whole team has been much better with AR at point. Is it possible that JF, as much as I like his development, always felt that his desire was to be a point guard and be in control of the team on the court? Even now KD seems to be grooming to be the point next year so Fisher saw the writing on the wall that he would never be the point guard he wanted to be here? Again, this all pure speculation on my part.

Certainly a possible scenario, otherwise, why would he be transferring? He's got that personality and wants to run the team. Nothing wrong with that, but with his knee, don't see it possible with all the cuts, spins, and drives in traffic a point would have to do. Probably several other factors involved also.

How did the team respond? Most points scored against WV since joining the Big 12.