• The KillerFrogs

QB transfer from UGa

Zubaz

QB transfer from UGA...
3bqo.gif

It's a walk-on that never played
15b7a810f73d2fa3acb0bb7fab256708.gif

Froggish

Why don't we have a giant debate about the state of the program based on a hypothetical premise of him being the starting QB next season?

Not necessary for a PWO. I’m guessing your a pretty smart guy as we presumably share TCU degrees. If that’s the case then your probably smart enough to know that QBs like Delton don’t transfer here with the lucrative promise of running the 3rd string offense. It may end up that way but I’d bet a million dollars that it wasn’t pitched to him like that...

Moose Stuff

Not necessary for a PWO. I’m guessing your a pretty smart guy as we presumably share TCU degrees. If that’s the case then your probably smart enough to know that QBs like Delton don’t transfer here with the lucrative promise of running the 3rd string offense. It may end up that way but I’d bet a million dollars that it wasn’t pitched to him like that...
You’re

CountryFrog

No reason to assume I'm smart.

One Frog Nation

BoondocksFrog

interesting sentence in the article. "He has elevated himself to the position of Georgia’s third-string quarterback behind the only two scholarship quarterbacks on the roster, Jake Fromm and Justin Fields. " Georgia only had 2 QBs on scholarships. Now 1 has transferred and so has #3

Without looking, I assume they have probably the #2 QB in the nation signed for the 2019 class. Am I right?

Edit: just the #11 QB..6'6"