• The KillerFrogs

NFL's Cardinals hiring Kingsbury as their next head coach

Zubaz

Yeah, pretty sure. Just going by the two times I lived out in Lubbock, both which coincided with his times out there and the vast majority of people out there who will also privately discuss it, she’s not his type if you get what I’m saying. Or well maybe she is actually and he just has two teams instead of one...
I've heard the same thing, from someone with, uh, first hand experience.

FrogLifeYo

Or our head coach as a counter example.
Good point but I suppose 18 years of coaching, 9 of which as a coordinator, prior to that HC opportunity might have prepared him well.

I’ll add that I think someday Cumbie is going to make someone a damn good OC but right now he sucks and I’m not thrilled GP is the one growing him up. I hope he turns the corner next year and we keep him for a long time but there’s always the possible we are taking it on the chin for someone else to reap the reward.

Last edited:

Peacefrog

Degenerate
So he gets fired for being bad at his job and ends up with a massive promotion making even more millions for more guaranteed years, and per twitter, he’s apparently banging Holly Sonders. And he’s younger than me.

Feeling pretty depressed about myself right now.
She must really like the smell of the new Arctic Mystic Mountain Morning Blast Body Spray by Axe.

Moose Stuff

So he gets fired for being bad at his job and ends up with a massive promotion making even more millions for more guaranteed years, and per twitter, he’s apparently banging Holly Sonders. And he’s younger than me.

Never knew Holly Sonders was a dude.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Left or right hand?
tumblr_inline_oynp26WZt91qkdogo_500.gif

TCUSA

Holly Sonders looks like she's made the rounds. Not envious on that count.

flyfishingfrog

I don’t believe you. That said....isn’t she married? NTTAWWT
I thought so also - that tall dork dude that used to be on the golf channel

He was one of the reasons she ended up leaving - because they didn’t renew him and she never really got over it

Plus she wanted a lot of money...