• The KillerFrogs

FWST: If Alabama’s Jalen Hurts decides to transfer ... TCU could be “perfect landing spot”

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Understood, but i hope none of those people are currently playing D1 football.
The Houston Sportsmedia is blind to all but two programs: UT and A&M. UH sometimes gets some play, Rice barely ever, and TCU may as well be on Mars for all the attention they receive. I can remember the Rose Bowl year, when one of the more-clueless-than-expected blonde newsreaders expressed surprise that Dalton was from Katy...

Eight

The Houston Sportsmedia is blind to all but two programs: UT and A&M. UH sometimes gets some play, Rice barely ever, and TCU may as well be on Mars for all the attention they receive. I can remember the Rose Bowl year, when one of the more-clueless-than-expected blonde newsreaders expressed surprise that Dalton was from Katy...

see, shelia jackson lee was right after all

DixieFrog

Ticket Exchange Pass
most likely in government as houston has a congress woman who believes we have sent a man to mars

Well, that's better than a congress woman who believes we have sent a man to Uranus.

giphy-downsized.gif

Eight

Last edited:

BABYFACE

you have no freaking idea just how stupid she truly is unsurpassed by the people who keep re-electing her to office

https://www.texasmonthly.com/articles/mooned/

another sjl classic

https://www.politifact.com/texas/st...-jackson-lee-says-there-are-two-vietnams-nor/

most amazing part is she went to harvard and has a law degree from virginia

Book smart and common sense don’t always go hand in hand. It use to shock me on the amount of professors that I came across that were lacking in the common sense area, not anymore.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
It would take a miracle of true magnificence to come to pass. Not that I think he'd be a great fit or anything, he'd do wonders in this offense! I feel comfortable saying that, if he did indeed choose Fort Worth and TCU to finish out his Collegiate career, I'd drink a Budweiser.

CountryFrog

Obviously betting against Hurts to join ANY one school is the high percentage play so the people saying he won't come here will most likely end up correct. All I've seen though is nothing but guessing and speculation about what he'll do so there's no reason to totally rule out TCU either.

Frog-in-law1995

It would take a miracle of true magnificence to come to pass. Not that I think he'd be a great fit or anything, he'd do wonders in this offense! I feel comfortable saying that, if he did indeed choose Fort Worth and TCU to finish out his Collegiate career, I'd drink a Budweiser.

A good bud heavy just hits the damn spot sometimes.