• The KillerFrogs

BU V TCU Game Thread

BABYFACE

Free throws almost became an issue down the stretch. The two missed one and ones and the turnover with less than two minutes in the game let Baylor back in it.

Glad the Frogs got the victory but I was a bit uneasy at the end. Huge free throws by RJ and AR.

Eight

interesting game to say the least

bane played well for 3/4 of the game offensively and have +27 on the efficiency chart. they have to get him more than 11 shots and he has to get better on the defensive end

miller played a great second half and end up with 13 pts, 10 rbs, 4 assts, and +20 for the game. he did miss 4 ft's

rj gave them more than i think they could have expected 10 pts, 2 rbs, 3 assts, and +12 which i think dixon will gladly take from him each game

samuel had a solid game and kendric did some good things

noi not sure what to say as outside his 9 points he really didn't contribute much on rebounds or defensively. frogs have to get more from him when bane is out.

alex not sure what to say. on one hand he had 10 assists, ended up with 18 pts, and hit 2 big free throws, but............he shot poorly and made some terrible decisions with the ball especially at the end of the game for a senior who as played a great deal

it might be unfair but frogs have to get more from him if they want to compete in the big 12 and i don't mean in regards to stats. better teams, better defense means frogs have to take care of the ball. i stand by my kenny hill comparison

know he isn't coming back but i will say it any way. during the second half i thought it would be really nice to have a long, athletic guy who tcu could be used to lock down defensively on the perimeter.

Last edited:

CountryFrog

Frustrating final 10 minutes, but playing the whole game without Fisher and playing most of the 2nd half without Bane certainly has an effect on lots of things, including free throw shooting.

Must have Fisher to have any chance against Kansas.

4th. down

What radio station was the game on?

Whew, got dicey at the end. Believe we had a 20 pt. lead at some point. Drew outcoached Jamie in 2nd. half and had Baylor going to the rim. With no Samuel or Alok playing deep in the paint we cannot stop the drive to the basket. Is Alok injured again? Good game by Nembhard, he needed this. Kansas is going to go after us in the paint. Noi was not aggressive at all on defense.