• The KillerFrogs

No defense in the big 12...

Jackson

Isn't it interesting how both Alabama & Clemson each have 3 players who will not be partaking in the post season games per the NCAA. Clemson has come "clean" that failed drug test(s) are involved....Alabama is tight lipped about the issue.
Wonder how all these players tested clean when those schools were performing their NCAA required "self testing"? The NCAA has been such a joke at so many levels.

party frog

SEC plays tough defense is Fake News

Vandy Avg points allowed: 27
Baylor scored 45

Bama Avg points allowed: 15
OU scored 34

Missouri Avg points allowed: 24
OSU has scored 35 (currently in thr 3rd qtr)

Purp

2 picks for Clemson, one for 6, is solid D. Also a nice goalline stand. Juxtaposed with the 300 yards off offense Bama has already racked up it definitely gets confusing. Sorta like how the defense in that Chiefs/Rams game was lauded as terrific bc of a few great plays that changed the game. Otherwise it was NBA All Star game defense.

Wexahu

SEC plays tough defense is Fake News

Vandy Avg points allowed: 27
Baylor scored 45

Bama Avg points allowed: 15
OU scored 34

Missouri Avg points allowed: 24
OSU has scored 35 (currently in thr 3rd qtr)

It’s also fake news that they don’t play good offense.

Wexahu

It’s comical to me how people watching this game can be critical of how good these teams are. As if these aren’t the best teams and they are only here because of some kind of bias.

SuperTFrog

Who is saying that these teams aren't good? All I've heard all year from everyone is that Alabama and Clemson are the two best teams in college football.
Agreed. IMO these are the two best teams. Clemson turned up the heat on D for sure the second quarter. Only gave up around 30 yds or so.

Wexahu

Who is saying that these teams aren't good? All I've heard all year from everyone is that Alabama and Clemson are the two best teams in college football.

You can kind of read between the lines with all the comments about the defense. Not one person has said anything about great offense.

You can kind of read between the lines with all the comments about the defense. Not one person has said anything about great offense.
I don't know about that. Both these teams have very good defenses but on almost every snap where they have sought to pass the ball there is a play to be made somewhere. The QB may not see it or execute it because of circumstances or even get fooled but the offenses seem to be accounting for what the defenses are doing about as well as anyone I've seen play all season given the competition level.

Wexahu

I don't know about that. Both these teams have very good defenses but on almost every snap where they have sought to pass the ball there is a play to be made somewhere. The QB may not see it or execute it because of circumstances or even get fooled but the offenses seem to be accounting for what the defenses are doing about as well as anyone I've seen play all season given the competition level.

Oh, I agree. I just think it’s two great teams playing on both sides of the ball, plays are gonna be made, doesn’t mean this game lacks defense at all.

Purp

If you take away the complete dominance by Clemson, it was a really close game. The media is just cherry picking a few plays that make Clemson look better. Take away those plays and the teams were very well matched tonight. The media never tells the entire story.
Who is this one? I know it's not eight b/c he liked a posting making fun of the ignored user. I'm guessing either #@Deep_Purple or Wex. Leaning toward Wex, but not sure what his angle would be in the argument here since it doesn't have anything to do with tOSU or defending the CFP committee.