• The KillerFrogs

Darius Anderson tweet....

Chongo94

tenor.gif

TRF51

I am glad he is coming back and I do think he will be a NFL back but did anyone thing he would leave after the year he had? I know he is a stud but this was a difficult year for him. I hope he stays healthy and the Oline blocks for him.

Zubaz

I am glad he is coming back and I do think he will be a NFL back but did anyone thing he would leave after the year he had? I know he is a stud but this was a difficult year for him. I hope he stays healthy and the Oline blocks for him.
More worried about a transfer than a declaration for the NFL. Ditto for Raegor. Glad to see #6 is staying. He's been low key awesome the past two years only to see it derailed by injury.

BleedNPurple

I would hope he would have a complete healthy season all the way through and perform to his full potential before heading to the NFL. Will certainly boost his stock!

Fosterpark Squatter

Why would Reagor waste a year by transferring? Add to that we literally gave him the ball more than pretty much any receiver in the nation the last 6 games.
People are worried he will go to a team which will for sure have a solid qb next year so his stats will be better for the NFL draft. Doesnt make sense though since raw stats dont mean a whole lot NFL scouts, just like hs stats dont mean a whole lot to colleges evaluating players.

Moose Stuff

People are worried he will go to a team which will for sure have a solid qb next year so his stats will be better for the NFL draft. Doesnt make sense though since raw stats dont mean a whole lot NFL scouts, just like hs stats dont mean a whole lot to colleges evaluating players.

If he transfers he CAN’T PLAY next year. Literally about a .001% chance he transfers.

matmoo123

Georgia Tech regularly puts receivers in the NFL and they don’t have QBs with shoulders that can throw a ball in a forward motion. #1 will be fine and get plenty of notice.

Wexahu

Seems like every year the number of prospects that "project" as mid-round draft picks is about double the actual number of mid-round draft picks. I just hope if these kids are told they'll be a 3rd or 4th round pick that they'll actually be a 3rd or 4th round pick....and not become undrafted free agents just looking for a chance to land on a practice squad and then flounder on the fringe of the league for a few years.

Hard to believe Niang is ready for the NFL just three years removed from high school but if he really would be a reasonably high pick, can't fault him for leaving. I just have my doubts and hope he's not listening to some opportunistic agent whispering in his ear.

jake102

I really think Niang could benefit from another year. I think he will make it regardless, but could bump up that immediate spot by a decent amount