• The KillerFrogs

2018 Bowl Game TV Guide w/ Spreads

TCUBetterThanYou

I know OU’s defense is not good, but this Alabama team really is the best college football team I’ve ever seen. I think they would whip prior Bama teams, Cam Newton auburn, VY Texas, the Bush USC teams, and any of Miami’s NC squads. The only thing that can beat this team is this team.

Edit: Adding to the above, Alabama’s dominance is starting to make college football boring. Would be nice if Saban retires soon.

Horny4TCU

I know OU’s defense is not good, but this Alabama team really is the best college football team I’ve ever seen. I think they would whip prior Bama teams, Cam Newton auburn, VY Texas, the Bush USC teams, and any of Miami’s NC squads. The only thing that can beat this team is this team.
85 Bears < 18 Bama

I bet they can't beat graduation... How many of these kids are taking Underwater Basket Weaving, then leaving early/dropping out/not graduating?

Edit: Adding to the above, Alabama’s dominance is starting to make college football boring. Would be nice if Saban retires soon.

I would put the '01 Miami team above them. Of course, the game is played differently today than it was then but the talent on that team, especially on the defensive side of the ball, was the best I've ever seen.

MTfrog5

I would put the '01 Miami team above them. Of course, the game is played differently today than it was then but the talent on that team, especially on the defensive side of the ball, was the best I've ever seen.
Agree. That’s still the best team I’ve seen. Granted their entire defense would be ejected for targeting with today’s rules

TCUBetterThanYou

Definitely a competitor, but even that team didn’t have to look of this Bama squad (to me). They were full of top level talent, but the results from this Bama squad tell me they are better. I didn’t check, but wasn’t Miami still in the Big East at that point?

It's pretty crazy the amount of talent they have concentrated. Their OL and DL are basically like looking at NFL linemen across the board.