• The KillerFrogs

PressBox DFW: For the Frogs, the Cheez-It tasted like steak

Gil LeBreton

By GIL LeBRETON
PressBoxDFW.com

PHOENIX -- After four quarters and a late-night overtime . . .

After an absurdist duel of quarterbacks, featuring a beleaguered TCU fifth-year senior, two (yes, two) Cal QBs named “Chase” and nine (yes, nine) interceptions . . .

After a football game played in a baseball stadium that needed soccer subtitles . . .

After it all, for the TCU Horned Frogs, Cheez-Its seemed to taste a lot like steak.

Read more at: https://www.pressboxdfw.com/for-the-frogs-the-cheez-it-tasted-like-steak/

Brog

By GIL LeBRETON
PressBoxDFW.com

PHOENIX -- After four quarters and a late-night overtime . . .

After an absurdist duel of quarterbacks, featuring a beleaguered TCU fifth-year senior, two (yes, two) Cal QBs named “Chase” and nine (yes, nine) interceptions . . .

After a football game played in a baseball stadium that needed soccer subtitles . . .

After it all, for the TCU Horned Frogs, Cheez-Its seemed to taste a lot like steak.

Read more at: https://www.pressboxdfw.com/for-the-frogs-the-cheez-it-tasted-like-steak/

nwlafrog

I like some weird boat too, but I agree that sounds heinous. Most people give me the same face when I eat chips and salsa with orange juice so I won't be too critical.

200w.gif

“Yes, my good man, I'll have the milk steak, boiled over hard, and your finest jelly beans...raw.”

Moose Stuff

I like some weird boat too, but I agree that sounds heinous. Most people give me the same face when I eat chips and salsa with orange juice so I won't be too critical.

That too sounds awful, but still better than CheezIts with milk. Milk goes with brownies, cookies, and a nice PB&J and that’s about it.

Purp

Weird.

Your stomach must be impervious to acid.
Had a gastroenterologist tell me in college to stop eating spicy foods and curb consumption of acidic fruits/foods. I told him he just described my favorite snack and that I probably couldn't be very cooperative. I don't eat it as often anymore bc of the reflux flare-ups, but I can't totally cut it out. Too darning delicious.

Purp

That too sounds awful, but still better than CheezIts with milk. Milk goes with brownies, cookies, and a nice PB&J and that’s about it.
Yeah. Sometimes I'll even have a ask of milk in a frozen glass just because, but never with any food that isn't sweet.

Pharm Frog

Not gonna lie...last night ate Extra Toasty Cheez Its with pineapple-pecan dip and a Mrs Pharm-made cheese ball and washed it down with some egg nog with nutmeg. Worth mentioning that Cheez Its aren’t tough enough to hold up to a cheese ball so had to break out the butter knife for the transfer to the cracker.