• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Ron Swanson

Yeah, totally. I wanted us to lose. If you think that the performance that we put out on the field was good then I’m not sure where we should start or if we should even begin a conversation. That was the worst win I’ve ever seen and I don’t know how you can argue that.
I mean, what did you expect? Our offense has been dog ship all year against bad defenses, and Cal has a very good defense.

It was ugly as hell and completely predictable

nwlafrog

I mean, what did you expect? Our offense has been dog ship all year against bad defenses, and Cal has a very good defense.

I expected much better than 4 INT’s and 10 yards of passing offense...... Sewo on the other hand. Dude played like a man possessed.

nwlafrog

Guess I’m one of the few in my opinion. I’ll retreat to the last few millers I have left in my fridge and chill a bit.

I was a bit confused that after nearly a month of preparation that we couldn’t put together a better offensive plan than we rolled out and a bit surprised that other posters seemed to be comfortable with it or that they expected it..

I have been one of the more pro Cumbie and llet it ride, guys” on the board, but this was just inexcusable, imo.

Purp

What wasn't predictable was our running game taking over late in the 2nd quarter for the remainder of the game. Sewo was great, but the OL gave him a lot of room to run against a defense that's tough to run against.

Tom Brown

Guess I’m one of the few in my opinion. I’ll retreat to the last few millers I have left in my fridge and chill a bit.

I was a bit confused that after nearly a month of preparation that we couldn’t put together a better offensive plan than we rolled out and a bit surprised that other posters seemed to be comfortable with it or that they expected it..

I have been one of the more pro Cumbie and llet it ride, guys” on the board, but this was just inexcusable, imo.

Dude i was messing with you. It was a

cdsfrog

Then just walk. How far can a taxi go in 4 minutes?
Nearly 2 miles. It wast probably 5-6 minutes felt faster with no traffic. Almost no cars out. Next bus was an hour out as they were running less on Christmas day

We used Justpark to park at a guy's house we usually use. It was $25 for 5 days. Heathrow parking was over 100 usd. He took us to the airport but was busy with his family on Christmas. Honestly we were lucky to only pay $22 . One of the guys in of front us had a much farther drive, they were quoted 100 pounds($130)

Could have been way worse.

Ron Swanson

I mean, the offense was terrible, no denying that, but I guess it’s all about expectations.

We knew it was going to be an ugly game and just had to hope our offense could put a couple drives together and find ways to score enough to give the defense a chance.

GeoFrog

They start before Halloween and run well past New Years. They even have a summer month with nothing but that hot garbage. Over 25% of the year is that madness. I wish my provider would make that a premium channel so I could opt out of paying for it.

You could password protect that channel, and treat it like a "Mature Content" channel.

If your wife asks you what the password is, tell her you forgot.

Mean Purple

They start before Halloween and run well past New Years. They even have a summer month with nothing but that hot garbage. Over 25% of the year is that madness. I wish my provider would make that a premium channel so I could opt out of paying for it.
Nobody should be shocked by this. it is the HALLMARK channel.