• The KillerFrogs

The Comments on Mark Cohen

Pharm Frog

I don’t know him or this family situation that has been alluded to but pretty interesting way to get yourself into the box score. If he’s really good at social media we should expect some great material coming soon. Might as well go for the humor angle IMO

TCUdirtbag

Mark will be chained to the press box microwave next season...

100% no. He’ll be on the sideline near the end of the games to direct press etc. Just as he has been for well over 100 games. He’s a professional that made a mistake. (I presume you’re kidding)

Ber he’ll be outside the field of play until the clock hits 00:00 forever though.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Are appalling. Mark is a high quality, high character man, father and husband. He does a lot of hard work for the athletic program that goes unnoticed. If we lost y'all were ready to crucify him despite the fact that the offense and QB sucked just as much as they had all year. He's a good man and everyone bashing him should be ashamed.
He’s been called the best media relations guy, ever, at TCU by none other thanDan Jenkins.

I’m not sure what prompted this outpouring of vitriol against Mark but I’d consider it a personal favor if it would stop now

Punter1

Wearing a suit, he tripped on a down marker, tumbling out onto the field after the 9th INT of the game. ESPN pauses it mid flail and circled his back side. I don’t care about any of the weird undertones in this thread, that was f’n hysterical.

That's kinda my take. We won. Now its funny. End of a bat boat crazy season. Lets darning laugh at it all now.

I bet all this bounces off Mark like that Cal LB off Justin Dead Foot Rogers...

At the end of the day it didn't affect the outcome of the game but just added to the madness. If anyone watched that game and their biggest concern with the program is some guy in a suit tripping and getting hit by a ref, then I don't know what to say.

YA

My question is why is the guy on the sidelines running in the first place?

He could bet be greatest guy in the world but his butt should not be anywhere near the playing field while play was in progress.

At anyplace besides TCU he would be unemployed come tomm. Do you think Alabama or Clemson would put up with that? SID’s are easily replaceable. It isn’t like he is the head coach. TCU could find a replacement tomm with ton of qualified candidates.

My question is why is the guy on the sidelines running in the first place?

He could bet be greatest guy in the world but his butt should not be anywhere near the playing field while play was in progress.

At anyplace besides TCU he would be unemployed come tomm. Do you think Alabama or Clemson would put up with that? SID’s are easily replaceable. It isn’t like he is the head coach. TCU could find a replacement tomm with ton of qualified candidates.

For one, there's no evidence he was running. All we see is the aftermath of the collision. I don't know how anyone on the sideline could not be thrilled.