• The KillerFrogs

2018 Cheez-it Bowl Game Thread

netty2424

If you have dvr, etc. Rewind to the start of the second half when they show the low lights of the first half. On the replay of the one to, they show the defender go at the back of Reagor's knees when he was not playing the ball.
Pretty sure that is the cheap shot that injured him.
And make a gif to be circulated and exposed.

LisaLT

This isn’t even fun to watch. And that goes for BOTH fan bases. Imagine having Aaron Rodgers and Jared Goff as former QBs!!!!!

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Hey Guys,

Mountaineer and fellow Big 12 fan (who also happened to bet on the Horned Frogs tonight). If you don't mind, I'd like to join this thread and [ hundin] like it was my team.

Ok here I go...

If #TCU doesn't replace this QB either with the backup or with the Wildcat then they don't give a [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] about this guy's future morale. Geesh! Just go Wildcat. Remember #Baylor a year or two ago in the bowl season??? Seriously...it's like watching a wounded duck try to fly
He's our 3rd team QB. All we have left are walk ons and peanut vendors

TCUWIN

If you have dvr, etc. Rewind to the start of the second half when they show the low lights of the first half. On the replay of the one to, they show the defender go at the back of Reagor's knees when he was not playing the ball.
Pretty sure that is the cheap shot that injured him.
Definitely no saying you’re wrong, but ESPN sideline girl said they are taping the ankle under the sock and over the sock. But she also called him Jason Reagor is pregame!

arlington

It's not Mules fault.

The offensive game plan is a dead rat and they want him to make a steak dinner out off it

Hes leaving the pocket to imaginary pressure...Hes throwing over and over again to the other team, once without the common sense or awareness to realize that he is 4 yards past the LOS. Probably hard to be a play caller when you cant figure out plays for a guy that limited can run without screwing up. Basically with no Raegor the only chance is to run the ball and hope