• The KillerFrogs

2018 Cheez-it Bowl Game Thread

Jim Bob Cooter

Cumbie should have been gone after the last reg season game.

With a month to prepare...this is the equivalent of not opening a book while preparing for finals and just going out and getting hammered every night. What the hell did he do the last month?! How does he have a job? I’m sure he’s a nice dude and he is friends with coaches and GP...but this incompetence is disgusting, disrespectful, and embarrassing.

6Frog6

There is no way Cumbie comes back as the offensive coordinator after this season. Quarterbacks coach sure, calling the whole offense....no way in hell. We have no identity as an offense and we do not need to see another chapter of this sad new story. Sucks for our defensive guys. Let's find a different path here.
I would hope that Cumbie does the honorable thing and hands in his papers. I would be surprised if Patterson gives him his walking papers. I'll be the other B12 teams are laughing at us.

TCUWIN

Don’t want to hear about how good of a coach Cumbie is. He has managed to coach down Mule. He looks scared and unprepared out there. The play calling is still a joke. Drive the field by running in the middle of the line and on 4th and 2, we run a sprint out pass? Should have tried a field goal. Who knows, may be the staff feels like that would have been a miss. But this is an embarrassment of offense. Just how bad is Baylor and oklahoma state’s defenses? Thank you to the Frogs defense that showed up. May be they can play offense too? Besides Sewo and a few offensive linemen, could they do any worse? 10 freaking pass yards?? Really? Did they practice since OSU?

netty2424

Pretty sure we are just following last two years bowl strategies which means we go down into half, and the back up brings us back to win.
source.gif