• The KillerFrogs

AP: Don't expect much scoring when Cal plays in Cheez-It Bowl

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
AP: Don't expect much scoring when Cal plays in Cheez-It Bowl

JOHN MARSHALL
ASSOCIATED PRESS

PHOENIX — The newly named Cheez-It Bowl has a history of points coming in bunches, with six of the past seven games producing at least one team scoring 30 points or more.

This year’s Cheez-It Bowl might be lucky to have 30 combined points.

Cal and TCU have two of the nation’s best defenses and are among the worst offenses, so points will likely be at a premium Wednesday night at Chase Field, home of baseball’s Arizona Diamondbacks.

Read more at https://www.pressdemocrat.com/sports/9107399-181/dont-expect-much-scoring-when

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
I appreciate the writer of this article not expanding on this to mention the outcome of these two games. Arguably the worst bowl games in the last 10 years for the Frogs.

TCU played in the 2010 Fiesta Bowl against Boise State and the 2012 Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl against Michigan State in its two previous bowl games in Arizona

VA Froggie

I appreciate the writer of this article not expanding on this to mention the outcome of these two games. Arguably the worst bowl games in the last 10 years for the Frogs.
Other than the opening game, this may be the healthiest the Frogs have been. We now have depth and starters back on the field. Mule is starting his third game so lets see what happens. We may not be that easy to defense. Go Frogs.

WIN

Other than the opening game, this may be the healthiest the Frogs have been. We now have depth and starters back on the field. Mule is starting his third game so lets see what happens. We may not be that easy to defense. Go Frogs.

Depends on what game plan we see from the Frogs. Hoping for the style we saw in the final 2 games.