• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

cdsfrog

I was there for a couple days ~10 years ago. We lived like scheissing kings and it was unbelievably cheap. My FIL (just gf's dad at the time) was building a dog food factory in the Czech Republic. They were living in Vienna and he commuted bc CR was a dump.

It's beautiful now. Prague is one of my favorite cities. May retire somewhere close. Not here because it's so damn crowded.

HFrog1999

Tell him Santa is to Jesus as Cousin Eddie is to Clark.

giphy.gif

Just walked in on MIL pulling up her pants, taking a whizz. Their relationship with lights drives me absolutely crazy. They'll turn on every damn light in the house except the one in the bathroom when they're using it and don't lock the door. Yet, MIL will go into the garage for 3 seconds and leave the light on all night. Or, she'll leave on the microwave light above the stove and it burns out every damn time they're in town. Or, it will be high noon and instead of opening the curtains they have every light and lamp on in the house. Thank God I didn't have my contacts in. I would probably have never gotten over it.

Just walked in on MIL pulling up her pants, taking a whizz. Their relationship with lights drives me absolutely crazy. They'll turn on every damn light in the house except the one in the bathroom when they're using it and don't lock the door. Yet, MIL will go into the garage for 3 seconds and leave the light on all night. Or, she'll leave on the microwave light above the stove and it burns out every damn time they're in town. Or, it will be high noon and instead of opening the curtains they have every light and lamp on in the house. Thank God I didn't have my contacts in. I would probably have never gotten over it.

#OnlyPhormer

HFrog1999

Is she hot?

tenor.gif