• The KillerFrogs

Your X-Mas wish as a Frog Fan

CryptoMiner

So as a TCU fan what is your biggest wish for the coming year? And none of that peace on earth and goodwill to all kinda crap, be selfish but somewhat realistic....

Mine: Beat OU (is that realistic?)

Last edited:

dawg

A Fiesta Bowl victory, which puts us within one of winning all the Big Six Bowls, and a season that ends in the Louisiana Superdome with LRBWHCGMFP raising a crystal football. Possible? Yes. Probable? No.

Realistically: Sweet 16 in MBB, and improvement in OL and QB play which leads to 8-4/9-3.

Armadillo

If I had one wish that I could wish this holiday season, it would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing together in the spirit of harmony and peace.

If I had two wishes that I could wish for this holiday season, the first would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing in the spirit of harmony and peace.. and the second would be for $30 million a month to be given to me, tax-free in a Swiss bank account.

You know, if I had three wishes that I could make this holiday season, first, of course, would be for all the children to get together and sing.. the second would be for the $30 million every month to me.. and the third would be for all encompassing power over every living being thing in the entire universe.

Horned Toad

Not much except that Mule gets a victory to cap off his career and that propels us into a strong spring where Rogers is fully healthy and allows Duggan to redshirt. The basketball team makes it to the Sweet 16. The baseball team make it back to the CSW. Rogers starts the season in the fall with his pants on fire and leads us to a 12-0 season and first appearance in the CFP. A simple Christmas wish really.

Deep Purple

If I had one wish that I could wish this holiday season, it would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing together in the spirit of harmony and peace.
giphy.gif

[Edit] Anyone born after about 1972 may not get this.

Last edited: