• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Tom Brown

The side effects of the burrito have no bearing on whether or not it was good when you ate it. Mama's Pizza gives me blowouts within a few hours, but it's darnin' delicious every time.

I respectfully disagree, im not going to eat a burrito that tastes below my standards so then the measure of bad good of an eaten burrito is whether or not my ass gets negative effects

Purp

I woke up on the recliner one time and college and finished my burrito from Alvarado’s. Next day my roommate asked if I finished my burrito cuz you passed out with you foot on it last night. Good times at the Westcliffe Manor!
That Texas Burrito from Alvies for $3.25 was outstanding. Ate at least 1 a week. The 6 rolled tacos with cheese were also excellent. I routinely got 12 of those. Maybe twice a week.

Frog-in-law1995

Best gas station food is at Chef Pointe in Watauga, and it’s not close. But, that’s a unique situation that really shouldn’t count. The Exxon on 35 at FM 407 in Argyle has amazing burgers. Used to be a Texaco south of town called Snappy Jacks that did amazing breakfast sandwiches (at least for 4 am). And of course the former BBQ on the Brazos was inside a Texaco down in Cresson. Nothing else immediately comes to mind. When on 287, I do enjoy a good Allsup’s burrito, though.

Shorty

Prague is so damn cheap. Dinner with booze $23 for 3 people. $60+ of groceries from US store on base for $28 ($640 krona).
I was there for a couple days ~10 years ago. We lived like scheissing kings and it was unbelievably cheap. My FIL (just gf's dad at the time) was building a dog food factory in the Czech Republic. They were living in Vienna and he commuted bc CR was a dump.