• The KillerFrogs

Signing Day Thread

Eight

Texas 247 board is currently killing their mods. No secret visitors, Shepard not signing, no secret signings today. Talk about false promises

most likely a good thing i didn't include marcus stripling in my baseless internet rumor. any credibility i have would be shot and i would be left hyping kennedy lewis' commitment as something big .

Moose Stuff

Some interesting last minute commits (UT not having a good day but still a very good class):

RB Trey Sanders commits to Alabama
WR Jalen Curry commits to Arizona
LB Cameron Williams commits to Indiana.
OT Liam Dick commits to Pitt.

UT chased and missed on a few high profile RB. I kept thinking it was odd they weren’t chasing Barlow and Foster. Wonder if they make a run at Barlow now?

Eight

UT chased and missed on a few high profile RB. I kept thinking it was odd they weren’t chasing Barlow and Foster. Wonder if they make a run at Barlow now?

hopefully barlow's [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ] detector is working if mensa visits deep east texas.

curious where the frogs sit with catalon.

Bob Sugar

Did Omar Manning end up signing with anyone today? I do not even see a recruiting profile for him on any of the recruiting sites.

MTfrog5

Some interesting last minute commits (UT not having a good day but still a very good class):

RB Trey Sanders commits to Alabama
WR Jalen Curry commits to Arizona
LB Cameron Williams commits to Indiana.
OT Liam Dick commits to Pitt.
Wasn’t Curry committed to Baylor?

Eight

Heard a story that Clemson, Bama, and Ohio St all have 30+ support staff that work year round on just recruiting...Thats crazy

pay someone 35-40K to just search for players. sounds crazy, but have a staff sending out questionaires, compiling footage etc......

the only way i could see a school could be effective recruiting on a national basis and in the grand scheme it is only 1-2M which makes up a small portion of their budgets.

Froglaw

Absolutely fantastic football name

Winters is coming!

th

Eight

some serious talent out in california that hasn't decided yet.

de's stephon wright and drake jackson are supposedly deciding later today

wr's kyle ford and bru mc coy and cb chris steele all are supposedly waiting for the second signing date