• The KillerFrogs

Signing Day Thread

MinFrog

Also, I would suggest paying the $10 just to read the ut fans beat EJ over him pumping that UT was going to have a 'fun' week and ESD. I really hope Shephard goes tamu, would be the icing on the cake.

Eight

Guess Feb crootin going start tomorrow. We had an excellent early hall . Whats the thought? Do we need 4-5 in Feb to round out the class?

first, i agree that this is a very good early class and aside from hardy and the the continued recruitment/questions involving barlow and brown it has gone as well as gone about as well as could have been realistically hoped with the various things that have happened this year.

second, what now in recruiting? i think barlow is a guy they throw as many resources as they can because i do believe he has the ability to be a difference maker carrying the ball and love the potential pairing with foster.

brown is a great talent, but i don't know the exact reasons for his mid-season suspension from newton and now his career ending after the daingerfield game. he is a great athlete and an explosive athlete so i would not be surprised if they sign him and hope for the best.

not sure if frogs have a legit shot at catalon, but i haven't seen him make a decision.

after that i would like to see one more interior offensive line (preferably an older player), an older linebacker if they think thomas armstrong is going to end up at defensive end, and another defensive end.

granted, don't know who will transfer out or stop playing for medical reasons. don't know for sure, but seems every program has a few each year.

i also have left out the grad transfer market because i am not sure what is out there at the positions i mentioned above. when i look at the projected roster for 2019 i agree with moose if you can land jalen hurts it is worth the effort.

this is going to be a very young team in 2019. i think it projects 13-14 total seniors and adding a player who has been part of a successful program who has placed team first isn't a bad thing to bring into your program.