• The KillerFrogs

2011 Rose Bowl on tv

MTfrog5

One thing I think that gets overlooked about this game is how in control and prepared we were on both sides of the ball. We didn’t call one time out against arguably the hottest team in the country

frogs9497

Still the most fun I have ever had at a sporting event. Not even a close second and that included Derek Lowe's no-hitter at Fenway Park........

Easily the best for me as well. New Years Eve in LA, perfect weather, tailgating on the golf course, ice sculptures, easy-to-hate opponent, tense game, and a WIN. And we got to flaunt it when we returned to our hotel... which we did not realize was the Wisconsin team and alumni hotel until we arrived the first day. That was kind of a shock... of all the hotels to pick in LA.

4 Oaks Frog

We were tailgating on the golf course, when a little boy about 9 or 10, all clad in red Whiskey gear came up and said, “We are going to beat your ass”. Mrs 4 Oaks got up real close to him and said, “We spit blood from our eyes. Do you want to see?” He took off like a rocket, and that was last we saw of the young man. It was one of the best days of my life!
GO FROGS!
BEAT cal!
Spit Blood~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

Zubaz

Those guys weren’t starters on this team were they?
Was curious so I looked up their starting 5
LT: Gabe Carimi. First Round pick to Chicago. Suffered a knee injury from the Bountygate Saints that really hurt him. Played until 2014.
LG: John Moffitt. Third Round pick to Seattle. Played three years in the league, but was hit with a PED suspension.
C: Peter Konz. Second Round pick to Atlanta. Played three seasons.
RG: Kevin Zeitler. First Round pick to Cincinnati. Still in the league with Cleveland.
RT: Ricky Wagner. Fifth Round pick to Baltimore. Still in the league with Detroit.
Also worth mentioning TE: Lance Kendricks. Second Round pick to St Louis. Still in the league with Green Bay.

So yeah, that was a heck of an offensive line that we beat, all of which were NFL caliber talent.

Moose Stuff

Was curious so I looked up their starting 5
LT: Gabe Carimi. First Round pick to Chicago. Suffered a knee injury from the Bountygate Saints that really hurt him. Played until 2014.
LG: John Moffitt. Third Round pick to Seattle. Played three years in the league, but was hit with a PED suspension.
C: Peter Konz. Second Round pick to Atlanta. Played three seasons.
RG: Kevin Zeitler. First Round pick to Cincinnati. Still in the league with Cleveland.
RT: Ricky Wagner. Fifth Round pick to Baltimore. Still in the league with Detroit.
Also worth mentioning TE: Lance Kendricks. Second Round pick to St Louis. Still in the league with Green Bay.

So yeah, that was a heck of an offensive line that we beat, all of which were NFL caliber talent.

Wow

froginmn

We were tailgating on the golf course, when a little boy about 9 or 10, all clad in red Whiskey gear came up and said, “We are going to beat your ass”. Mrs 4 Oaks got up real close to him and said, “We spit blood from our eyes. Do you want to see?” He took off like a rocket, and that was last we saw of the young man. It was one of the best days of my life!
GO FROGS!
BEAT cal!
Spit Blood~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!
I had a wonderful experience too. The game and everything else was incredible, but I got icing on the cake on the flight home.

A friend was a high level exec with an airline and to my great surprise flew us out there first class. On the flight home to Minneapolis there were LOTS of Badger fans, and they got to walk past us in our TCU gear as they got on the plane. The flight attendant had chatted with us as she got us settled. She then commented about the game over the PA but got it backwards and congratulated the Badgers on the win, followed by a quick correction congratulating the Frogs.

Greatness!