• The KillerFrogs

PressBoxDFW: Bane shows his home state what they missed

Gil LeBreton

PressBoxDFW: Bane shows his home state what they missed

By JOHN HENRY
PressBox DFW.com

For some reason, the basketball minds at Indiana State gave TCU's Desmond Bane, a native Hoosier, only a passing recruiting glance three years ago.

“That’s been something that stuck with me my whole career. Schools that were in Indiana that didn’t offer me or take me,” said Bane, a 6-foot-5 guard from Richmond, Ind. “I really want to make a point when I get a chance to play one.”

Hell hath no fury like a good competitor spurned.

Read more at: https://www.pressboxdfw.com/bane-shows-his-home-state-what-they-missed/

TCU2002

Unable to read the article, but we should all have the good fortune of being overlooked by Indiana State and IPFW in order to settle for TCU.

In all seriousness, I am happy for Bane. It can't feel good to not be at least offered the opportunity to play close to home. I am glad he is a Frog.

jake102

Unable to read the article, but we should all have the good fortune of being overlooked by Indiana State and IPFW in order to settle for TCU.

In all seriousness, I am happy for Bane. It can't feel good to not be at least offered the opportunity to play close to home. I am glad he is a Frog.

He's our top scorer, so yeah, I'm pretty happy he is with us. Arguably our best all around player