• The KillerFrogs

How Craig James went from the voice of college football to TV pariah to seminary graduate

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
Craig James got obliterated in the Senate race because he is one of the most vile human beings in Texas, nearly universally hated by those who have dealt with him. Whoever talked him into running did him no favors. The seminary can offer a second chance to that total jerkwad if they want, but I will always remember him as the most arrogant asshat in the state.

#rememberthefive

HBUFrog

SIAP, but just saw that David Klingler is an associate professor of Bible Exposition at DTS. Yes, that David Klingler.
Fun fact: I took a couse from him almost a decade ago at a different seminary on the book of Genesis. He did not have his Bible packed in his bag, so he broke out his Hebrew Old Testament and translated to English on the fly (with amazing accuracy). One of the smartest guys I had as a professor.

MTfrog5

I never understood why James ran. Everyone from the SWC hated him. Makes up a pretty good amount of voters and on top of that doesn’t come across as a likeable person.

4 Oaks Frog

What would a Craig James church look like? I think it would be in Highland Park. The choir would be made up of hookers. Tithes would be delivered in brown paper bags in cash only.
What do you think?
GO FROGS!
BEAT cal!
Spit Blood~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe] & Pastor James!!

TCUdirtbag

What would a Craig James church look like? I think it would be in Highland Park. The choir would be made up of hookers. Tithes would be delivered in brown paper bags in cash only.
What do you think?
GO FROGS!
BEAT cal!
Spit Blood~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe] & Pastor James!!

There would be no hookers present because he killed them. Just as Craig James killed 5 hookers while at SMU.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
I never understood why James ran. Everyone from the SWC hated him. Makes up a pretty good amount of voters and on top of that doesn’t come across as a likeable person.

Arrogance. He was totally oblivious to how hated he really was.

Brog

First United Church of Smugdom...
Pastor: Craig “Hooker Killer for God” James
GO FROGS!
BEAT cal!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

4 Oaks, though if I followed it completely, it would sure cut down on my contributions here, but might be good to remember Matthew 7:1, 'Judge not that you be not judged, for with the judgment you give, that's the judgement you will receive." (loose translation). And I guess that applies even to Craig James. (and beat Cal, indeed!)