• The KillerFrogs

Prayers for Jaden Oberkrom

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
High five from me, Jaden!
Oberkrom-High-Five.gif

LaxFrog3

God this ruined my day. Jaden is one of my favorite frogs and one of the classiest people I have ever had the pleasure to meet. He has all of frog family rooting for him and maybe would be nice to pay for his trip to AZ (Depends on treatment schedule) let him be on the sideline, and even maybe pay a tribute with 33 on our jersey numbers for the game. God speed Jaden!!!

WhatTheFrog

I had the pleasure of meeting him a time or two during the Meet the Frogs events. He sat with the defense, When I asked him about that, he replied with "I feel like I belong here more than anywhere". After meeting the other defensive players, I felt like he was right. Those guys are characters, for sure. One of my all time favorite Frogs, as dumb as that may sound. The guy was almost automatic when he came onto the field.

He also hangs his toilet paper with the roll going over the top, as it's supposed to. I asked a lot of those guys and most do it that way. Most of them also eat corn on the cob from one end to the other instead of eating it typewriter-style.

The things you won't know until you ask...

LisaLT

Very sad news. He was a frog favorite of mine. Hopefully they caught his cancer early enough that treatment will kick this crap to the curb forever.

Btw, he has a VERY pretty wife by his side helping him through this difficult time. :) I checked his Instagram. Wow.

Moose Stuff

I had the pleasure of meeting him a time or two during the Meet the Frogs events. He sat with the defense, When I asked him about that, he replied with "I feel like I belong here more than anywhere". After meeting the other defensive players, I felt like he was right. Those guys are characters, for sure. One of my all time favorite Frogs, as dumb as that may sound. The guy was almost automatic when he came onto the field.

He also hangs his toilet paper with the roll going over the top, as it's supposed to. I asked a lot of those guys and most do it that way. Most of them also eat corn on the cob from one end to the other instead of eating it typewriter-style.

The hell?

frogs9497

tenor.gif

SuperTFrog

I met him with my wife and three boys at Marble Slab and if memory serves he was on a date. He took the time and talked to my kids for a few minutes and then gave them his autograph. That won my family over and we have been huge fans ever since.

HFrog1999

I met him with my wife and three boys at Marble Slab and if memory serves he was on a date. He took the time and talked to my kids for a few minutes and then gave them his autograph. That won my family over and we have been huge fans ever since.

Was Jerry Hughes there?

Moose Stuff

What? I ask players (of all sports) all sorts of off-the-wall questions just to break things up. From their responses, I think they appreciate the randomness of those questions. It allows them to relax and be themselves.

You gotta problem with that?

Problem? Not at all. Do I think it’s weird that you admit to waiting in line to ask college kids which way they hang their toilet paper? Yeah, just a little bit.

WhatTheFrog

Problem? Not at all. Do I think it’s weird that you admit to waiting in line to ask college kids which way they hang their toilet paper? Yeah, just a little bit.
It's an ice breaker. It disarms these guys a bit and I think they appreciate the lightheartedness of the whole situation. I see them physically relax a bit and then we can have real dialogue after that. Is that the only discussion we have? Not at all. They open up and discuss other topics more freely after I do that.

It's called interpersonal skills. Something that a lot of people on this board do not possess. Jeez...

Moose Stuff

It's an ice breaker. It disarms these guys a bit and I think they appreciate the lightheartedness of the whole situation. I see them physically relax a bit and then we can have real dialogue after that. Is that the only discussion we have? Not at all. They open up and discuss other topics more freely after I do that.

It's called interpersonal skills. Something that a lot of people on this board do not possess. Jeez...

SMH..... wrong thread for this. I shouldn’t have made my original response.