• The KillerFrogs

The Daily Nonpareil: Max Duggan named Iowa Gatorade Player of the Year

Moose Stuff

So let me get this straight, we are going to have 4 qbs fighting for a starting job this spring? Man this board will be swell from March- August

2 of the 3 currently on campus are hurt and the 3rd may or may not be ready to compete. Could be 4, could be 3, could be 2, could be 1...... I bet it’s not 4.

CryptoMiner

What exactly is a nonpareil?

Used to be a settlement in Nebraska called Nonpareil along the Gold Rush route now called Gold Rush Highway. Early french explorers named it. Near Council Bluffs is Pappilon Creek and the city of Pappilon which was also named by those explorers.

Anyway that is how the paper got its name which is french for unparalleled. Pronounced like non par el.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Used to be a settlement in Nebraska called Nonpareil along the Gold Rush route now called Gold Rush Highway. Early french explorers named it. Near Council Bluffs is Pappilon Creek and the city of Pappilon which was also named by those explorers.

Anyway that is how the paper got its name which is french for unparalleled. Pronounced like non par el.
But with the funny French R, right?

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
If this guy isn't our starter next year, I'll repost the swim picture and not take it down. I think he is going to be the next great QB at TCU.
Red Rooster 2.0.

(I am still of the opinion SR is going to be great.)

Last edited: