• The KillerFrogs

Arizona Roll Call

Virginia Frog

Airfare may actually get cheaper the closer we get, happened in 2012 for the same bowl, I ended up going last minute because fares came way down
Fly SWA. No change fees. If the fare goes down it is easy to grab the lower fare on-line and get a 100percent credit for the difference. I’m my experience I windup with a credit on virtually every SWA flight i’ve taken in the past few years, sometimes substantial where I can take another leisure trip on their dime.

The holidays seldom work for me. Actually a pre-Cmas bowl would be better for me.

I’ll do the Military Bowl in Annapolis this year.

asleep003

The Wyndam Garden Phoenix Midtown, appears to be the best lodging value(under $100), if you've got wheels to get around … 3.5 miles (11 min.) from Chase Stadium. Call direct for better deals than orbits and others/online... (866) 599-6674.

Last edited:

frogs9497

Maybe I'm not the only one, but there is a part of me that feels somewhat guilty for missing bowl games. This year is no different, notwithstanding the season we just endured. Or maybe because of the season we just endured.

YA

I'm down to just me going now. Couple and wife backed out. As a result of my wife not going, I'm sending her to purgatory known as lower Alabama for the week while I'm in Arizona. She gets the peanut farm and I get golf in Arizona.

atofrog

Contributor

Sorry, just saw the missed call from you and Pharm Frog. I’ve been busy out here in Phoenix for a bowl site visit today and tomorrow.

Great facilities, beautiful weather, awesome Cheez-It Bowl committee and staff members. They love the Frogs!!!

I understand some of the concerns with travel and holiday plans. But if you can make the game...

If you cannot attend for whatever reason, I encourage you to still support TCU and purchase a bowl ticket. We will give these tickets to military and kids in Phoenix.

Not to mention, you will receive priority points for buying at least one ticket. Can’t beat that deal, priority points for one $35 ticket. Best ratio in the entire points system. Call or go online to purchase your ticket today.

Thanks for your support and I hope to see y’all out here for the game.

Go Frogs!

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Sorry, just saw the missed call from you and Pharm Frog. I’ve been busy out here in Phoenix for a bowl site visit today and tomorrow.

Great facilities, beautiful weather, awesome Cheez-It Bowl committee and staff members. They love the Frogs!!!

I understand some of the concerns with travel and holiday plans. But if you can make the game...

If you cannot attend for whatever reason, I encourage you to still support TCU and purchase a bowl ticket. We will give these tickets to military and kids in Phoenix.

Not to mention, you will receive priority points for buying at least one ticket. Can’t beat that deal, priority points for one $35 ticket. Best ratio in the entire points system. Call or go online to purchase your ticket today.

Thanks for your support and I hope to see y’all out here for the game.

Go Frogs!
Online doesn’t seem to work...