• The KillerFrogs

Arizona Roll Call

I can’t quite convince myself to type Cheez-It Bowl in the title but I am looking forward to the fun size box I’ll no doubt find in my seat.

I think the folks who won’t attend this game have made it pretty plain in the other thread. Who among us will go to the game?

I’m at me plus about 16-20 of our extended bunch

East Coast

Tier 1
Quick check for me looks like at least $1700 just airfare and decent hotel in historic Scottsdale for 2 arriving 24th and departing 27th. Probably not but I'm going to sleep on it. Add in game tickets, food and transport maybe $2500 total??

Froglaw

I can’t quite convince myself to type Cheez-It Bowl in the title but I am looking forward to the fun size box I’ll no doubt find in my seat.

I think the folks who won’t attend this game have made it pretty plain in the other thread. Who among us will go to the game?

I’m at me plus about 16-20 of our extended bunch

I'm in

Let's play golf.

Let me know if you want to play

tcuball3

Ticket Exchange Pass
Airfare may actually get cheaper the closer we get, happened in 2012 for the same bowl, I ended up going last minute because fares came way down

Pharm Frog

Already had plans with the family out of town for Christmas, now in panic mode trying to figure something out.

Seems like fairly simple calculus. Affinity for family v affinity for Frog football. No judgment either way the equation works out IMO. Prior planning shouldn’t be a consideration as the critical variables were unknown at the time.