• The KillerFrogs

Cumbie Reportedly in Lubbock Today

FrogLifeYo

Im in Lubbock today and they are reporting on local sports talk that Cumbie was spotted at lunch today with Gerald Meyers...He was also out talking to one of the High Schools...Probably Just recruiting...Lot of local speculation going on

Chongo94

Do they have a Chipotle in Lubbock?

They do for sure. Used to walk by it every day on my way to my office on campus. I was dying for one for a few years until they finally got one. Then I got free burritos and bowls from my students that worked there.

Didn’t make Lubbock livable long term mind you, but it certainly helped.

HFrog1999

They do for sure. Used to walk by it every day on my way to my office on campus. I was dying for one for a few years until they finally got one. Then I got free burritos and bowls from my students that worked there.

Didn’t make Lubbock livable long term mind you, but it certainly helped.

Until the salmonella hits....

1-1.gif

flyfishingfrog

oh no - the travesty....pretty sure there were tweets from a couple of Luvbutt HS coaches thanking him for stopping by to see their players...have to give those poor kids some hope to get out of that craphole

TCUdirtbag

He is recruiting.

1) he isn’t a candidate for TTU head coach
2) there isn’t a head coach yet to look for an OC
3) even if 1 or 2 were wrong, he wouldn’t be trapsing around in public but would be super under the radar

FrogLifeYo

Everyone in Lubbock
Cumbie would have to be the last person on earth that Tech would try right now. He's Kingsbury Part II.

All indications are that they want a TT guy if they can’t get a “name”...
names being thrown out.

: Holgy, Littrel (University of North Texas), Neil Brown (Troy), Jim Leavitt (Ducks DC)

These fools out here think Stoops is possibility

LaxFrog3

I heard that GP was eating at a Mexican food restaurant recently, you know what place has Mexican restaurants? Lubbock.. GP to tech confirmed..
Everyone needs to relax.. I get the fun of rumors and what does the mean scenarios..
Let’s just win this bowl game and if we lose a coach we lose a coach.. life will go on