• The KillerFrogs

Another Donati tweet regarding student section access..

flyfishingfrog

BS. Was a fantastic effort and should be applauded. Some of what people were "seeing" as orange in there was actually "red" and were TCU Christmas-themed sweaters. I sat down there pre-game and they were throwing orange-clad people out left and right and telling them they could stand over in the NE corner if they wished. I say directly across from them for the game and it looked purple as purple could be. There were two "students" wearing orange (although one was wearing black with orange lettering). Both of these students were siblings of TCU students and one even produced a driver's license to show the same last name. I thought the effort was as solid as it could be without being nasty.
Geez - you need to get something to relax

When I wrote that there were about 20 Orange wearing fans from the section 1 over that had crossed the rail

They eventually got them back in the right section but that was my point in saying there was a hole - they were stopping them at the top but some guys were goofing off and jumping the rail to try and be cute

Go get a beer and enjoy your Sunday

WhatTheFrog

We partook in the "upgrade" access to the student section, 5 rows from the field. It was the most enjoyable home game for us this season. The young energy of the students was contagious and it was constantly loud on defense. We were under the big banner, but with the wind it was at least 6 feet above our heads once we passed it up. My wife even got nailed in the eye with a t-shirt from the shirt cannon. Overall, a great time (for me). Winning the game didn't hurt, either.

Mullet was looking up our direction, so I raised my arms and pointed to myself and shouted "I'm a man!" where he could hear me. He turned and walked away immediately. Good times.

kodiak

Hit the steps to head up to 233 and was directed to the student section. It was fantastic, although the knees were a bit weary standing most of the game. Lots of energy down there. Most enjoyable game of the season.