• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: Horned Frogs vs Bears

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
So, my nieces came up from San Antonio really late last night, I missed seeing them as I went to bed so I could get up early for the game. I just got home and one of them ran up to me with a big hug and said, “uncle Sean, I heard TCU beat the rapists!”

It’s the little things in life...

Purple Hearted

Not sure who we roll out there if Muehlstein or Demarcado goes down against OSU. I'm sure that it will be one of the first items on the coaching agenda after they break down today's game.

I know that there's been some backlash at using the number of injuries we've had this year as a partial explanation for poor play, poor effort, football IQ, etc, etc, but I can't recall a season that we've had THIS many major injuries.

Not just another ugly game today (seems that they've all been ugly.....even Southern, SMU), in this one, we played with passion-effort that allowed us to overcome the injuries, broken plays, special teams miscues, etc, etc and I couldn't be prouder of the team for that.

If we were only allowed one win this season, my choice would've been Baylor.

Moose Stuff

Not sure who we roll out there if Muehlstein or Demarcado goes down against OSU. I'm sure that it will be one of the first items on the coaching agenda after they break down today's game.

I know that there's been some backlash at using the number of injuries we've had this year as a partial explanation for poor play, poor effort, football IQ, etc, etc, but I can't recall a season that we've had THIS many major injuries.

Not just another ugly game today (seems that they've all been ugly.....even Southern, SMU), in this one, we played with passion-effort that allowed us to overcome the injuries, broken plays, special teams miscues, etc, etc and I couldn't be prouder of the team for that.

Passion, effort, and 3-0 TO ratio.

Wexahu

Major difference between the injury situation before this game and after. Up to now I think the injury thing was a little overstated, but when you lose another QB and two RBs that’s a definite major impact. I hate excuses but damn we’re at the point where it’s just trying to piece something together on offense.

LisaLT

We’re going to have our hands full next week against OSU. They played lights out today against WV. I hope we can keep the positive vibes going for one more game

lowfrog

My niece in Dallas, who is in eighth grade and is a major Frog fan, has informed me she is ready to play QB for the Frogs next week against OSU. So I believe the backup situation is settled.