• The KillerFrogs

Week 12 Other Games Thread

TooColdU

I’d normally agree but Ohio State had 700 yards. Not sure they were going to stop them

Ohio State had to convert a 4th down and got a pass interference call on 1st & goal from the 20 to score in the 1st OT.

They certainly had to work for it. Who knows what would’ve happened in the 2nd OT.

Instead Maryland decided to put it in the hands of a QB who was just 6-13 passing all game.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Congrats to ok lite on being 2018 meat judging champs.

[ What the heck? ] is a meat judge???

There must not be many entertainment options in Stillwater lol.

Chongo94

Congrats to ok lite on being 2018 meat judging champs.

[ What the heck? ] is a meat judge???

There must not be many entertainment options in Stillwater lol.

Ha, Tech used to win that all the time when I was out there. They were known for it actually. Essentially they evaluate different cuts of meat for quality and stuff like that.

A lot of the faculty would buy their meat from the meat processing place on campus too.

TooColdU

Looks like next week will be a must win for both teams to get a bowl game.

Not so fast to myself. Ok State scores. 21-14 WV

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Ha, Tech used to win that all the time when I was out there. They were known for it actually. Essentially they evaluate different cuts of meat for quality and stuff like that.

A lot of the faculty would buy their meat from the meat processing place on campus too.

They showed a little piece about ok lite winning the triple crown of meat juding after they scored. I didn't know what the hell they were talking about lol.