• The KillerFrogs

Uhoh, Urban...

MTfrog5

Imo it shows a lot about Herman and his wife putting that on twitter. He’s the head coach at Texas so just take the high road and ignore his comments. We also know she doesn’t like people talking bad about Tommy or she will call into radio shows. Going to be a really bad look if Smith has legit evidence against Herman doing drugs or drinking on campus etc

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Imo it shows a lot about Herman and his wife putting that on twitter. He’s the head coach at Texas so just take the high road and ignore his comments. We also know she doesn’t like people talking bad about Tommy or she will call into radio shows. Going to be a really bad look if Smith has legit evidence against Herman doing drugs or drinking on campus etc
It also seems odd that she appears to be making light of accusations of infidelity committed by Tommy Boy.

I bet she’s a terrible person. Just a hunch.

Chongo94

Exactly. I mean it’s great that proceeds will apparently go to a good cause...I’m assuming that’s a good cause as I’ve never heard of it. But it shows how much they both suck. They must be the most thin skinned people alive. The radio stuff was where I first saw and heard her true persona and it’s awful. She and him seem to be truly terrible people.

Leap Frog

Didn't see this on the board, but could be serious for coach Meyer.
He was seen on the sideline of Terp's game grabbing his head in very bad pain.
No joke, and let's all hope he has nothing but good luck with whatever problem this is.
God bless him, and I mean that in the kindest way.