• The KillerFrogs

So ZERO carries for Sewo today...is there something to that??

Punter1

I know the game got outta hand the second half but there was ample opportunities to give him the ball the first half...and we didnt.

It's almost like he is in the doghouse the way DA was for a long time or the coaches are trying to send a message. I've been adamant for more touches to DA so I'm not disappointed in Sewo being minimized but it just seems odd and feels like something is up.

netty2424

I know the game got outta hand the second half but there was ample opportunities to give him the ball the first half...and we didnt.

It's almost like he is in the doghouse the way DA was for a long time or the coaches are trying to send a message. I've been adamant for more touches to DA so I'm not disappointed in Sewo being minimized but it just seems odd and feels like something is up.
If there was nothing up, the fact that he got zero carries, now means something is up.

Just another example of the grab-bag dumpster fire the offense has become. I appreciate the fact that he's willing to do whatever the coaches ask but it's beyond ridiculous to think that slot receiver is the best utilization of his skill set. Demercado hasn't done squat on third downs and is a liability in pass blocking.

Frozen Frog

Mentioned him playing some TE last week. I'd still like to see him playing a little fullback and being a lead blocker. Eventually the dive will open for him.